Xbox customer support is a complete joke.

Discus and support Xbox customer support is a complete joke. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive been a month waiting on a replacement power brick Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jericho Kane, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Xbox customer support is a complete joke.

ive been a month waiting on a replacement power brick

WICKEDLY STRONG, Jan 11, 2014
  2. It says in the book that comes inside the xbox one you have a 1 year warranty!!! You could have also bought a warranty from the retailer you purchased the xbox one with. You cant let them push you around. Like the one guy said its the luck of the draw but
    I would call all day everyday till I was satisified with the result I wanted and is fair.

BOSS SNOOP 81, Jan 11, 2014
  3. I am right there with all you guys, I got my xbox one on the first day and after about 3 weeks my kinect stopped working, so I had them send me a replacement but still had the same issue so I suggested maybe its the xbox one and he advised me that it couldn't
    be, that it had to be another faulty kinect so he sent me another one. After receiving the third connect had the same issue, so we went ahead and did a advanced exchange, recieved the replacement and that worked for 5 days and then it wouldn't power on, so
    I assumed it was the power supply and sent that off to be replaced, while waiting on a replacement power supply i borrowed a friends power supply and it was doing the same thing so it actually ended up being the console again. I did another advanced exchange
    and in the meantime they lost the power supply i sent and it took a month for them to figure that out and send me a new one, and with the console come to find out fedex lost the package and had to trace the package which took 8 days to determine the couldn't
    find it. Once it was considered lost I contact xbox support and they had to have them do another tracer to track the package which took another 2 weeks and needles to say It is now 4/15/14 and this all began on 2/15/14 and I still don't have a working xbox
    one.

Prince of Halo, Apr 15, 2014
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

I really don't get why so many people have problems with support? I have replaced both my Kinect and X1..... absolutely no issues. New console on my door step 2 days after advanced exchange. Kinect took about 3 weeks..... no stock... but whatever... I
    survived. (Canada)

kingvas78, Apr 15, 2014
  5. A SLAYER FAN
    A SLAYER FAN Guest
    X1 Kinect died 1 day after buying Kinect Sports Rivals and CS could not find record of my console that I bought from the MS store, days later I am told I will get an e-mail from UPS with a shipping label. I provide the box and maybe get it back in 3-5 weeks.

During the "we can't find record of your console" the phone rep asks me, "did you purchase your Kinect separately or in one of our available bundles?"

I couldn't tell if this line of questioning was to weed out scammers or if the CS phone support reps are this far removed from product knowledge.

A SLAYER FAN, Apr 15, 2014
  6. My experience with Xbox customer support over the phone has always been very positive, super helpful, no stupid questions. I haven't spoken to them for a few years, are we sure people aren't just getting angry at broken products? Be sad if the support has
    gone bad

RedEye Expr3ss, Apr 15, 2014
  7. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    Well the Xbox brand at this time is a joke so......

Thanatos465, Apr 15, 2014
  8. Xbox customer support is a complete joke.

@Kingvas its because they are trolling!

I have never had an issue with support in 10 years. They are always friendly and courteous and never has an agent ever said they would call me back.

But hey thats just me i do not believe these threads.

Listed mia 510, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Cold Kn1ght Win User

^^ exactly what I was trying to say but DaveyBoy said it clearer. lol
  10. H377Spawn Win User

My power brick broke December 27th. Twice told 10 days and twice nothing happened. On the line with support again, still expecting disappointment. Now I just want to return it, but can't since they have the power brick and a game is still stuck in the system.
    Crap system with even worse support.
  11. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

My experience with Xbox customer support over the phone has always been very positive, super helpful, no stupid questions. I haven't spoken to them for a few years, are we sure people aren't just getting angry at broken products? Be sad if the support has
    gone bad
  12. WICKEDLY STRONG Win User

ive been a month waiting on a replacement power brick
  13. Cold Kn1ght Win User

I should of made it clear the law was for UK as OP was using £ I assume he is from the UK.
Thema:

1. Xbox customer support is a complete joke. - Similar Threads - customer support complete

2. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  3. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  4. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  5. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  6. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  7. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  8. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  9. Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?: Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update. Needless to say, I’ve lost everything. Though there is a silver...
  10. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...