Xbox custom gamerpic not being old enough

Discus and support Xbox custom gamerpic not being old enough in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So im trying to use a custom gamerpic through the xbox beta app but its telling me im not old enough but in my microsoft account im older than 18... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Percy Jellis, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Percy Jellis
    Percy Jellis Guest

So im trying to use a custom gamerpic through the xbox beta app but its telling me im not old enough but in my microsoft account im older than 18

:)

Percy Jellis, Jun 14, 2017
  2. Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

Hey, I have been trying to upload a custom gamer picture and I keep getting an error saying that I am not old enough, mean while I am a adult on the console. Please Help

CrazyG710amer15, Jun 14, 2017
  3. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

The other thing would be if your account is a child account in a family. These accounts will always be treated as a child account no mater what your age is.

Dadwhite, Jun 14, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Was your account already listed as 18+ or did you change your birthdate on account.microsoft.com? Changing your birthdate on there does not change it on your XBL account.

bowski477, Jun 15, 2017
  5. Percy Jellis
    Percy Jellis Guest
    I did change it on account.microsoft.com is there a way to do it on XBL.

Percy Jellis, Jun 22, 2017
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    To be the bearer of bad news: That is not possible.

The only way to promote an Xbox Live account from child to adult is for it to age up on it's own.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the

Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

To be the bearer of bad news: That is not possible.

The only way to promote an Xbox Live account from child to adult is for it to age up on it's own.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the

Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Percy Jellis Win User

Was your account already listed as 18+ or did you change your birthdate on account.microsoft.com? Changing your birthdate on there does not change it on your XBL account.
  9. bowski477 Win User

10. Dadwhite Win User

The other thing would be if your account is a child account in a family. These accounts will always be treated as a child account no mater what your age is.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

If the date of birth on your profile is under 18 then there's nothing you can do,doesn't matter if the account is set to adult.

You will have to wait until your profile is the correct age.
Thema:

1. Xbox custom gamerpic not being old enough - Similar Threads - custom gamerpic being

2. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  3. Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there: Hey, I don't see any changes from my xbox gamerpic and I changed it from the Xbox app, and it is a custom gamerpic, and nothing has came. Please help. b49b4610-bf9a-475b-9543-96976fc2f99b
  4. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  5. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.: A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know...
  6. I got suspended from using custom gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from using custom gamerpics: I had a anime girl and now I’m suspended from using custom gamerpics so I was wondering if I’m ban for life or what 01de633f-d3d4-4c95-8f8c-4b696719d480
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  9. How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?: I've been using Console Companion to upload custom gamerpics, but now since it's been sunsetted and I'm forced to use the newer app, I can no longer find such an option. I can only see the premade...
  10. How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?: I want kids to change their own gamerpic if they want to. 64a2fc3a-1d15-4563-898a-3e74109aec33