Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

Discus and support Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm updating my gamer picture atleast 10 times today trying to see if it would update but to no avail. I've even waited two days for the custom picture... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WHATTHEWHYLAGME, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

I'm updating my gamer picture atleast 10 times today trying to see if it would update but to no avail. I've even waited two days for the custom picture to upload and nothing. It's not inappropriate at all because I've had the same picture before. Send help
    before I become delusional.

:)

WHATTHEWHYLAGME, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Custom gamer pic isn't updating

yes, I tried every possible way of changing it, even my friend said it was usually changes instant for him, but still hasn't changed yet, the gamerpic is more than appropriate to use. Like i said it was working just fine 3 days ago.

Im King Zealous, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Custom gamer pic isn't updating

Hey Guys! We have been informed that this issue should be resolved. Can you try to change your gamerpics and let me know if you're still seeing the issue? Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

Same for me, and others as well. It’s been broken since the update. It’s not applying the changes to custom gamerpics.

For the Cubbies, Oct 18, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    or they aren't being approved

If it's not approved and are in violation of the terms of use

Uploading more will add punishment

Try another picture

All pictures must comply with the terms of use

ngocphi, Oct 18, 2017
  6. Ive already tried every picture I have. Keep in mind I've also already use these beforehand

WHATTHEWHYLAGME, Oct 18, 2017
  7. It finally changed to the picture I was trying to use, OP. I’d go ahead and give it another shot.

It’s a screenshot of my Warlock in Destiny 2, so nothing inappropriate. Must have just been a delay.

For the Cubbies, Nov 1, 2018
  8. WHATTHEWHYLAGME Win User

Try another picture

Ive already tried every picture I have. Keep in mind I've also already use these beforehand
  9. For the Cubbies Win User

It finally changed to the picture I was trying to use, OP. I’d go ahead and give it another shot.

It’s a screenshot of my Warlock in Destiny 2, so nothing inappropriate. Must have just been a delay.
  10. For the Cubbies Win User

Same for me, and others as well. It’s been broken since the update. It’s not applying the changes to custom gamerpics.
  11. ngocphi Win User

Try another picture

12. Blueheart14 Win User

Ban

The ability to use a custom gamer pic has actually been temporarily disabled for all of players on Xbox try using a Xbox default gamer pic
Thema:

1. Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all - Similar Threads - custom gamer pic

2. custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website: i have tried every possible solution idk what is happening I try to get it to pop up and it doesn't not to much to say maybe its not supposed to show up or I am going the wrong place I just don't...
  3. Custom gamer pic not working!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamer pic not working!?: I recently change my account from a a custom one to an adult one for custom gamer pics. But whenever I try to upload one I get a message that says, “for custom images, you need to be older.” I’ve...
  4. Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?: I am 13 years old and know what’s appropriate and not appropriate why can’t I have a custom gamer pic for my child account this is stupid 21d240f6-9641-4074-b164-8d3a51e98d4b
  5. Custom Xbox gamer pic won't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Xbox gamer pic won't show up: [img] Why is this the case? My custom gamer pic shows fine on the site, but on the app it throws up this error. [img] Now, I don't own an Xbox console per SE, but I use my Xbox app to cross...
  6. Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic: Hey guys, I recently switched to a different custom gamer pic like a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to switch back to my old one and it wont update/change for the past 2 days. The image I want is...
  7. custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.

in XboX Insiders
    custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.: i can't change my custom gamer pic i call xbox and he can't change his also i try to take a pic whit my avatar and nothing i just have the old 360 photo, i can use thoses ulgy default gamer pic...
  8. Custom gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamer pic: Hello i was trying to change my profile picture 4 days ago it didnt work i kept trying it wouldnt work i need a fix to this Asap ff99fd6c-5834-4977-9b51-d14ea3eb8326
  9. I can't upload a custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't upload a custom gamer pic: When I try to upload a custom gamer pic on my pc I can't it says "Custom Gamer pics are only available for adult accounts" My account is an adult account. a6f48d12-05d3-4db5-9c4e-64cafd0bc409
  10. why cant i add a custom gamer pic when i have a parent account allowing me to do everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i add a custom gamer pic when i have a parent account allowing me to do everything...: i would just like to have a custom gamer pic 3079ecbe-3060-48b3-a261-c6a73785b86c