Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing

Discus and support Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daiiry, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Daiiry
    Daiiry Guest

I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the background.

This is in the party chat but talking in discord or any other platform with other people works fine. My mic is a logitech g340. This began happening the last few days before then it was fine.

:)

Daiiry, Aug 14, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. Burnin TODI Win User

Cross-platform Player Compatibility

No cross platform game playing or audio/party chatting, only text chats in cross platform
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox One and 360 question.

USARanger,

Cross-platform chat using the Xbox party system or chat system is not possible. You can still send text messages cross-platform though. Using other third-party apps such as Skype does permit you to go cross-platform though. Hope this helps!
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

xboxone/xbox360

No. Cross-platform gaming and voice chat (messaging and party) using the Xbox chat system are not possible. You can send text messages or use Skype cross-platform though.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Can you talk in a party with people on Xbox 360?

DustinOrdene,

You are not able to use solely the Xbox to voice message, voice chat, or voice party cross-platform. Cross-platform Skype is a different situation altogether.
Thema:

1. Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing - Similar Threads - cross platform party

2. The Xbox cross platform situation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox cross platform situation?: There seems to be a very common ongoing bug I'm seeing going around, and that is. The cross-platform play on the Xbox series. What exactly is going on with that, and do we have any confirmation as...
  3. Xbox cross platform invitr issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cross platform invitr issue: I’m on xbox series s and my friend on ps5 but i can’t invite him and can’t recive the invite on ubisoft connect. Someone help me please. Thanks submitted by /u/Big_Tune_5506 [link] [comments]
  4. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  5. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  6. Cross-platform play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross-platform play: It's just that I want to play fortnite and it's not working 96bfc24a-49a5-4279-9e43-988a054af6b3
  7. GTA online cross platform issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cross platform issue: I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his friends have the original version and he says they...
  8. Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?: Can I play far cry 6 multiplayer with my son if we're on different platforms (me on PC and son on Xbox One) if we're both using Xbox game pass? Please advise. 126087b8-2732-4d65-a8fe-b2ff808ce27d
  9. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  10. Is Xbox party and chat cross platform

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is Xbox party and chat cross platform: I’m just wondering if Xbox party and chat (message) are cross platform from Xbox 360 to Xbox one or vice versa or even from the xbox app 83fbe1fa-206c-48c4-a98a-e768848f9113