Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...

Discus and support Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; June 4th 2018 pre ordered BF5 recivied confirmation june 4th thanking me for my purchase of BF5 DELUXE EDITION on a visa card all visa support and visa... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EXCUTIV OUTCOME, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...

June 4th 2018 pre ordered BF5 recivied confirmation june 4th thanking me for my purchase of BF5 DELUXE EDITION on a visa card all visa support and visa statements say you took the money from card june 4th. Also have statements from visa confirming xbox
    took the money from the card june 4th. my game is downloaded says i own this product click on game and says if i want to play this game i need to buy this game. also have statements from visa saying it was never declined by visa or was the money ever refunded
    nor was the order ever canceled. where is my game or where is my 79.99. Credit Card fraud is a felony have ticket number confirming purchase have a visa statements confirming you took the money from bank account. your support is useless cant understand a damn
    word there saying. always we will have to get back with you and never do. As of 11 17 18 still no answers. We have requested visa to investigate along with Fed. investigators to look into where the money is where it went to and if declined like you say why
    the money was not returned to Credit Card. Have visa statements confirming purchase along with statements confirming other xbox purchases on same card. visa can confirm that 300.00 was in card account visa can confirm you took 79.99 out of account june 4th
    2018 and visa can confirm they never declined the purchase. please tell me how it says i own this product but says i need to buy this game again. pissed off consumer. Next step is contacting your legal department with all statements emails and recorded conversations.
    Visa will be turning all information over to States Attorneys office for investigation into Visa account money who took it and where the money went. Xbox has no answers maybe your legal department does.

:)

EXCUTIV OUTCOME, Nov 17, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Doesn't trust banks or credit card companies. Tries to use their pre-paid cards.

I fear for this person's future when they try to buy a house with no credit. Maybe they are rich and will just buy it out right with their mattress money.

As for a solution to your problem, use your prepaid card from a company you don't trust to buy a 12-month or 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the store.

IndieRock, Nov 17, 2018
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Yeah it's legit. Though more and more companies are starting to accept them. Should be able to buy a pre-paid subscription card from a store and use it though, that won't require a credit/debit card on file.

bloosuga, Nov 17, 2018
  4. j4yt411
    j4yt411 Guest

Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...

Hiya I'm one of the xbox ambassadors in the community I would power cycle ur xbox yea pain in the button . But this helps if the game then dose not show in ur games to add on games and app on xbox go to xbox.com my account on there go to game u can
    re download from there if all else fails use us or xbox.com official support chat then game them ask for tech team or account they can look into and download / refund only they can do the refund but we are here to help.

Hope this helps...

j4yt411, Nov 17, 2018
  5. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest
    Hi, Pre orders usually bill the card 10 days before the game is released, So you may not have had money on the card at that time, Are you sure they took money out in June? I would also check to make sure your account ( The account that purchased the game)
    is set as the home Xbox account on the console. Finally, This link here has basic trouble shooting suggestions which you may find helpful. - Error 0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game

choppyseize, Nov 17, 2018
  6. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Hi, generally pre orders won't be charged for until 10 days before the game releases. From what you descibe it could be that at that time there were insufficient funds to cover the cost of the purchase and it will have failed.

Check your account purchase history https://support.microsoft.com/help/4027310/microsoft-store-view-your-order-history

As you have mentioned legal action no doubt someone will be along to advise you that no other support can be offered right now and to visit Microsoft Legal Resources

EggsBoxJuan, Nov 17, 2018
  7. Hey there Executiv!

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would
    like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal
    and Corporate Affairs
    page.
    If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

XBF Esteban R, Nov 6, 2018
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money from account and it say i own this product

Hi, generally pre orders won't be charged for until 10 days before the game releases. From what you descibe it could be that at that time there were insufficient funds to cover the cost of the purchase and it will have failed.

Check your account purchase history https://support.microsoft.com/help/4027310/microsoft-store-view-your-order-history

As you have mentioned legal action no doubt someone will be along to advise you that no other support can be offered right now and to visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal
  9. j4yt411 Win User

Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money from account and it say i own this product

Hiya I'm one of the xbox ambassadors in the community I would power cycle ur xbox yea pain in the button . But this helps if the game then dose not show in ur games to add on games and app on xbox go to xbox.com my account on there go to game u can
    re download from there if all else fails use us or xbox.com official support chat then game them ask for tech team or account they can look into and download / refund only they can do the refund but we are here to help.

Hope this helps...

10. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Executiv!

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would
    like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal
    and Corporate Affairs
    page.
    If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  11. choppyseize Win User

Hi, Pre orders usually bill the card 10 days before the game is released, So you may not have had money on the card at that time, Are you sure they took money out in June? I would also check to make sure your account ( The account that purchased the game)
    is set as the home Xbox account on the console. Finally, This link here has basic trouble shooting suggestions which you may find helpful. - https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001
  12. IRB Win User

TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked it back on the 9th of September

As above, pre orders via credit cards are not charged until shortly before release.

You should check your card statement for the time of the pre order, to ensure no money was taken.

Is it shows that it was taken you should contact Xbox Support here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ... - Similar Threads - CREDIT CARD problems

2. Problem with my credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my credit card: Since November they are discounting the Microsoft Ultimate 1M. I have not authorized these rebates. I noticed it because I am checking my account statements. I would appreciate if you could please...
  3. Problem with adding a credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with adding a credit card: Greetings, I've tried couple of times adding a credit card, but sadly I got error every time. Saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. But I have been using...
  4. Payment method problem - credit card info incorrect

in XboX Insiders
    Payment method problem - credit card info incorrect: I want to purchase the PC Game Pass Preview via the Microsoft Store but my payment method keeps getting denied. When I fill in all of the credit card info, the system marks it as incorrect (non...
  5. Xbox PC App 'Looks like your credit card is expiring soon' problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App 'Looks like your credit card is expiring soon' problem: This comes up every time I open the Xbox PC App, along the top in green. I assumed it had old card data so I updated it. Still came up. I changed to using Paypal as payment so it wouldn't need...
  6. Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa: Greetings all I hope someone can help me as I stay in south africa and cannot set up my credit/debit card as a payment option because when asked for which state I live in , it gives options to...
  7. Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.): *ENGLISH MESSAGE WILL FOLLOW* pas moyen d'avoir l'aide adéquate, toujours la a se faire rediriger... Pas moyen de les contacter par téléphone non plus. Bref mon problème le voici; je n'arrive...
  8. Billing problem: credit card got expired and wont switch to new one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing problem: credit card got expired and wont switch to new one.: Hi, A few months back, my old credit card got expired and I just forgot to update it in my account so my Gold memebership could renew this last 2018/08/03. So I received an email saying the...
  9. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...
  10. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...