Xbox couldnt run halo know over games won't work

Discus and support Xbox couldnt run halo know over games won't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've spoken to customer service and they keep putting me in hold then disconnecting me. I've only been patient and polite when I have called them back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jasonlaffan, Dec 16, 2021.

1. jasonlaffan
    jasonlaffan Guest

I've spoken to customer service and they keep putting me in hold then disconnecting me. I've only been patient and polite when I have called them back but still get disconnected. I've done everything that they have suggested to fix the problem to no avail. They need to replace the xbox series x as higher demanding games are not working on it. I've been a loyal customer since the original xbox and I've never had customer service so bad from them before.

:)

jasonlaffan, Dec 16, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. If you seek a repair/replacement of the console, then you can request for one here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. John Dowding Win User

Here to genuinely ask....not to start a riot

^I couldnt agree more ;-) I didnt know Ryse was running at less than Forza as you say it pees all over Forza graphicallly and plays as smooth as a smooth thing.
  4. Urban Wolf-9E85AE5F- Win User

Question: Will there be any digitals download for any Xbox 360 games?

the Xbox one is not backwards compatible with the 360, so Halo 4 won't run on it.
  5. xXUnknownxCOGXx Win User

Issues with Halo:nightfall, will not play

Same here, app won't work says buy halo, but found the episodes on youtube (all in 1080p HD) full run.
  6. l Souljah l Win User

Halo: CE

Halo CE won't launch for me either.

Downloaded Version

360 Elite

120GB

When I launch it, it says Halo CE is unable to start and prompts me to download it again. I've cleared my cache, and re-downloaded the game 3 times now. Still won't launch. I know for a fact it isn't the hard drive because I've been playing the downloaded
    version on this same console for over a year now. It just recently has stopped working.
Thema:

1. Xbox couldnt run halo know over games won't work - Similar Threads - couldnt run halo

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox couldnt take action on your report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox couldnt take action on your report: Been getting this for weeks when i try to report people breaking ToS, whether it be vulgar, derogatory, or very sexually inappropriate messages, soliciting, advertising paid services that break...
  4. I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop: My hardware have some problem.i use a troubleshooter it cant fix f470527e-bd51-4552-864e-72a815469a46
  5. I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...: I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I tried to go to xbox live....
  6. Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons: I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong and stuck on a white page [img] [img] Correlation Id:...
  7. Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...: A few months ago I got hacked and lost my microsoft account, after alot of annoying gmails back and forth with microsoft I was told that I couldn't do anything and Id have to create a new...
  8. Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further: Hi! so about 2weeks ago my account got hacked by someone and ever since i have been trying to get it back. i contacted microsoft support (since they helped me the last time my account was hacked)...
  9. Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...: How can i refund the $$ that i dont see iny account? Gor Deducted the amount last december 31st only Not showing in the order history either and never get to see it from my order history for me...
  10. "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.: First time loading up minecraft on new computer. Had this new one for a couple months now. never had an issue with trying to get into microsoft logins or anything before. First time trying to sign...