xbox core wont connect I have the new xbox core controller. Not brand new had it the time...

Discus and support xbox core wont connect I have the new xbox core controller. Not brand new had it the time... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the new xbox core controller. Not brand new had it the time it came out. First time letting it die completely. Now im unable to use on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TraditionalSpecial15, Jan 7, 2023.

1. xbox core wont connect I have the new xbox core controller. Not brand new had it the time...

I have the new xbox core controller. Not brand new had it the time it came out. First time letting it die completely. Now im unable to use on the controller on screen. It was my assigned controller and somehow still turns the system on but unable to use it to sign in. Ive charged it in the 3 diffrent ports charges fine it seems . when trying to sync just blinks . Does not pop up in setting when connected to a charging port. used the series elite 2 charging port as well still nothing.

submitted by /u/TraditionalSpecial15
    [link] [comments]

/u/TraditionalSpecial15, Jan 7, 2023
  2. johnbubbles25 Win User

Another next gen console thread/rumors/predictions

I found it funny that The Sun and another stupid "news paper" had an online article saying that b/c the next xbox would have a 4 core proccessor it would be more powerful than any PC would hope to be for a long time.

actually the new xbox and ps4 both have 8 core processors.
  3. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Is the future of Xbox bleak?

[quote user="Zyphyr2k8"]
    [quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

Yes th future of Xbox is bleak, more focus on Kinect/Apps/Entertainment and less focus on the core gamer/exclusives. MS have really messed up the Xbox brand. I dont see me buying the Next Gen Xbox Entertainment Hub (not console).

[/quote]

That just means it will be bleak for the core gamer. If they do release some tv box lots of people will still buy it. I think the days of the regular $60 dollar release of a hardcore game is limited and going away next gen. The core market will shrink
    big time!

[/quote]Good point well made regarding the future only being bleak for the core gamer.

But i will say it's an industry opinion that core gamers generally decide the fate of a new console...
  4. ThaKracker01 Win User

Xbox One Not Recognizing CloudX Stinger Core Headset

I bought a brand new xbox one-s controller so that it would have the 3.5mm input for a mic so that I could talk to my friends. I then bought the xbox one CloudX Stinger Core headset. When I plug the headset into the controller, I get no audio and the mic
    isn't recognized. When I go to the xbox controller options, the "Volume" option is greyed out. When I try to start a party, it says "We can't find a microphone for these people".

I have tried updating the controller with the mic plugged in, but as it is a brand new controller, there wasn't an update available. I have also tried restarting the xbox/controller and unplugging the mic, but it still isn't being recognized as plugged
    in. I have plugged the mic into my computer and it gets both audio and hears my voice, so I do not believe it is the headset.

I am very frustrated that a brand new controller and brand new headset that I only got because it is Xbox licensed is not working. Any help would be appreciated.
    Sounds to me it could possibly be your 3.5mm jack inside your controller. I just had to replace mine. Hope this helps.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Predictability and unpredictability in video game design

A good game should make you feel you are in control when you understand how the core of the game works and switch in the last moment just to give that good thrill of a brand new game vision.
  6. w0okiedonk Win User

"There was a problem with the update"

I just setup my brand new xbox one and I'm having the same issues :(

Maybe it has something to do with this ?

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

It says that Xbox live core services are down.
Thema:

xbox core wont connect I have the new xbox core controller. Not brand new had it the time...

1. xbox core wont connect I have the new xbox core controller. Not brand new had it the time... - Similar Threads - core wont connect

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  4. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  5. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  7. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  8. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...
  9. Xbox Core Shcok Blue wont connect with bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Core Shcok Blue wont connect with bluetooth: My core controller susccessfully connects when wired using a usb c cable, but is not recognized when attempting bluetooth. It connects successfully to my razor 15 advanced, but isnt recognized. I...
  10. My xbox core issues is giving me a headache. It wont sign me in xbox say we are working on the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox core issues is giving me a headache. It wont sign me in xbox say we are working on the ...: Can anyone help with my problem? 14842ef4-4719-46b0-933e-a0b9eaa54bbe