Xbox controllers

Discus and support Xbox controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been an Xbox customer/gamer for over 10 years starting with Xbox360. So naturally when the one came out I purchased it. And as far as I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rommel1717, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Rommel1717
    Rommel1717 Guest

Xbox controllers

I have been an Xbox customer/gamer for over 10 years starting with Xbox360. So naturally when the one came out I purchased it.

And as far as I am concerned It has been nothing but disappointing and frustrating.

The biggest problem I have is with the controllers, and yes it's the infamous left stick! I play lots of NHL hockey by ea sports and I never had a problem with the 360 controllers but I am currently on my fourth Xbox one controller.

That is unacceptable and judging by the amount of reviews and complaints on this forum and others it is clearly a design flaw!

Why they haven't addressed this issue is obviously because it would cost Microsoft way too much to replace everyone's controllers and or they just don't want to admit to a design flaw. Even Microsoft has an ego.

Well Microsoft you have switched me!

I can assure you when PlayStation comes out with their next generation of console I will be switching.

Finally a better system and I will get to play MLB by ea sports.

Next time you release a console Microsoft make sure everything works and stand behind your products and admit there is a problem when there is clearly an issue with something!

Signed a switched off Microsoft user!

:)

Rommel1717, Oct 16, 2017
  2. STALKER2k
    STALKER2k Guest
    modded controllers and hackers go away!!!!!!

Look at the links i have posted,these are custom Xbox controllers when i say Xbox controllers i mean there Xbox controllers that have been modded out, not the cheesy store brand bought ones.

STALKER2k, Oct 16, 2017
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Why Xbox One controllers break so easily

Xbox 360 controllers are more durable. Xbox 1 controllers are much lighter and sleeker. Xbox 1 Elite is overpriced.

smileskybird, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Tmi0
    Tmi0 Guest

Xbox controllers

I agree. I have a total of four controllers, Day One-edition, two regular ones and an Elite one, all of them having functional quality issues.

5. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Me compre un control de lo que son compatibles con Xbox one y Windows10 pero no prende

If you're having any of the following problems with your Xbox wireless controller, please see the Xbox
    Wireless Controller Solution
    . If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues. We can also help you replace a broken controller if none of these solutions
    correct the problem.

• The controller isn't functioning correctly.
    • The controller won't connect to your console or PC.
    • You can't update the controller.

For help troubleshooting problems with an Xbox Adaptive Controller, see the troubleshooting section of All
    about the Xbox Adaptive Controller
    Learn more
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

8. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  9. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
Thema:

Xbox controllers

1. Xbox controllers - Similar Threads - controllers

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  4. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  5. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  6. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  7. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  8. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  9. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  10. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...