XBox controllers are noisy and obnoxious.

Discus and support XBox controllers are noisy and obnoxious. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can Microsoft please develope a controller that doesn't click and clack every time you push a button? It's a problem for players and those around them.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NikMoon1986, Nov 6, 2022.

  1. NikMoon1986
    NikMoon1986 Guest

    XBox controllers are noisy and obnoxious.


    Can Microsoft please develope a controller that doesn't click and clack every time you push a button? It's a problem for players and those around them.

    :)
     
    NikMoon1986, Nov 6, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    XBox controllers are noisy and obnoxious.

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this NIKMOON1986

    I understood that you don't feel comfortable with the current design of the Xbox controllers.
    Just to let you know, the proper way to share this problem with Microsoft is using the feedback hub app.
    Because the community forums is intended to help and troubleshoot issues with Xbox consoles, and issues with gaming in general.

    You share your feedback from here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...
  3. HumanoidSharks Win User

    Obnoxiously noisy power supply

    Would this have anything to do with me running it at 1080i through the in-box component cables? I've heard that could cause some hiccups.
  4. CardiacArrestOG Win User

    Obnoxiously noisy power supply

    It is probably the fan running high to keep the XBox from overheating. Ensure it is in a well ventilated area with no heat source near it. Check that the vents are clear of dust. If it continues to be noisy you could try using a cooling fan. You can
    actually get some that plug into a USB port.
  5. {Parity} Win User

    Xboxone Controller is so freaking loud! *Vigorous Clacking in BG*

    I don't find the controllers to be noisy at all. Not sure what would be causing that.
  6. {Parity} Win User

    does anyone else have issues with noisy controllers?

    No, I do not experience that with my controller. It may be a sign that the controller is going to fail and it may just be unusually noisy. Happy Gaming!
Thema:

XBox controllers are noisy and obnoxious.

Loading...
  1. XBox controllers are noisy and obnoxious. - Similar Threads - controllers are noisy

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  9. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  10. Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,...