Xbox Controllers and minecraft connections issues 4 player.

Discus and support Xbox Controllers and minecraft connections issues 4 player. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox S has 4 controllers connected to Mine craft. I'm trying to play 4 player with my family. 2 Controllers connect and play. 2 controllers do not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andrew jensen1, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Xbox Controllers and minecraft connections issues 4 player.

My Xbox S has 4 controllers connected to Mine craft. I'm trying to play 4 player with my family. 2 Controllers connect and play. 2 controllers do not let me connect to the game and play. I press the 3 lined button. to connect on both and they do not connect. However (they do) let me press the x button on both and move around and show they are connected and work on the side home bar. Any suggestions why they don't connect to minecraft?

:)

andrew jensen1, Jan 15, 2023
  2. winecraft-83C85889-9 Win User

Right stick not working but it is... help me plz :(

Update: I've narrowed it down to being a problem with the second connected controller. I tried skyrim twice with each controller (first connected controller) in separate sessions (power cycled and everything) and both times no problem with the controller.
    In minecraft (separate sessions, power cycled) the problem each time - alternating controllers - and each time the issue was with the second connected controller. tried other 2+ player games and had the same issues I am having with minecraft. Please help!
    :(
  3. QzR v DrEaMz Win User

2 controllers for 2 players minecraft

There should be a small bottom on the xbox controller and also a small bottom the front face of the xbox one.press both at the same time and have controller close to xbox to connect.once connected,and playing on a minecraft world.the player who isnt connect
    needs to press start on their controller to appear in the world...hope this helped
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Playing downloaded demo version of Minecraft

hello jwashington1

I don't see why you can't. the full version of Minecraft lets you play 2-4 player local co-op. but if you try to play the demo version of Minecraft and it doesn't let you play with more then 1 controller then Minecraft blocks the 2-4
    player local co-op on the demo version.
  5. hayleydelve Win User

2 controllers for 2 players minecraft

Thank you, I've managed to connect the 2nd controller but I cant seem to find the 2 player option on Minecraft?
  6. FarzanHafiz Win User

Xbox Wired Controllers, always auto assign as same player number.

I never faced that problem. Diconnect the wired controllers first. Now if you want the wired ones to be Player 3 and Player 4, just the the 2 wireless ones first so that they are assigned Player 1 and Player 2. So the next controllers you connect will have
    to be Player3 and Player 4. This way you can adjust the Player number you want to each controller. Hope this helps :)
Thema:

Xbox Controllers and minecraft connections issues 4 player.

1. Xbox Controllers and minecraft connections issues 4 player. - Similar Threads - Controllers minecraft connections

2. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  3. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...
  4. Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X: Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series x. I have a keyboard plugged in for text chat, but I have no mouse. I use the controller for everything else. The controller works for...
  5. I want to play Minecraft split screen but I do have not two controllers. I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Minecraft split screen but I do have not two controllers. I have a...: I want to play Minecraft split screen but I do have not two controllers. I have a controller and mouse &keyboard Can I play split screen with a mouse & keyboard and controller...
  6. Why is player 3 joining with only 2 controller's on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is player 3 joining with only 2 controller's on Minecraft: Playing Minecraft 2 player but keep getting a notification about joining as player 3 but only 2 controller's are connected. Player 3 sometimes joins randomly but stops player 2 from doing anything...
  7. Xbox Series X Minecraft Controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Minecraft Controls: I have not played Minecraft in a long time (months) and only restarted it a few days ago. It unfortunately seems that the controls on my controller have been changed. The primary UI I use is the...
  8. Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.: Whenever I play Minecraft, about like 20 minutes in, either my CTRL key or Windows key registers as being held down. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn’t and I have to restart my entire...
  9. Xbox controller issues ONLY playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller issues ONLY playing Minecraft: Hello, I have an Xbox Series X, and have been having this problem since we got it at Christmas. My family of 4 likes to play Minecraft together. Sometimes when only 2 people are playing split...
  10. Xbox Controller not working on Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller not working on Minecraft Bedrock on PC: So I just got Minecraft on my PC yesterday and today I tried to play it but my Xbox controller won’t work right. The controller setting are correct but “A” and “B” won’t work. When I press “A”, it...