xbox controller will not work with GTA V
Discus and support xbox controller will not work with GTA V in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I play GTA V my controller will not respond to any button pressed in the game. But in every single other game, it works perfectly fine. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HannahHannf, Feb 26, 2021.
Thema:
xbox controller will not work with GTA V
Loading...
-
xbox controller will not work with GTA V - Similar Threads - controller GTA
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Why in gta does my controller stops working?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy in gta does my controller stops working?: In gta online after a period of time playing my controller just stops working and it’s getting a annoying and I’ve had to restart whole missions just for this so anything can help.... -
BUG RT CONTROLE XBOX ONE EM JOGOS COMO GTA V E THE WITCHER 3[Translation-BUG RT CONTROL...
in XBoX on ConsolesBUG RT CONTROLE XBOX ONE EM JOGOS COMO GTA V E THE WITCHER 3[Translation-BUG RT CONTROL...: O BOTÃO RT DO MEU CONTROLE NÃO FUNCIONA EM JOGOS ESPECIFICOS,PORÉM FUNCIONA NORMALMENTE NO CONSOLE,ONTEM ELE TINHA VOLTADO A FUNCIONAR APÓS UMA MENSAGEM APARECER NA TELA E EU CONFIRMAR,NÃO... -
HOW DO I PUT PARENTAL CONTROL ON GTA V xbox 360
in XBoX Games and AppsHOW DO I PUT PARENTAL CONTROL ON GTA V xbox 360: I am way past 21 and like the game...... have all of them on PC ....... this is the first time i play it on XBOX thou. What starts to irritate me is the constant swearing . a person can only...