Xbox controller warranty date needs to be updated with proof of purchase date

Discus and support Xbox controller warranty date needs to be updated with proof of purchase date in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm having an issue where by I need to update my controllers warranty date, to the date on the proof of purchase. I cant get through to Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeanWilliams7, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Xbox controller warranty date needs to be updated with proof of purchase date

Hi I'm having an issue where by I need to update my controllers warranty date, to the date on the proof of purchase. I cant get through to Microsoft support in anyway, I've tried calling, tried requesting a call and to mail a request for assistance. Nothing
    no response or progress. Please can anyone assist or direct me to someone at Xbox support to facilitate this request personally as I'm in need of a replacement.

:)

DeanWilliams7, Aug 27, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Hi I'm having an issue where by I need to update my controllers warranty date, to the date on the proof of purchase. I cant get through to Microsoft support in anyway, I've tried calling, tried requesting a call and to mail a request for assistance.
    Nothing no response or progress. Please can anyone assist or direct me to someone at Xbox support to facilitate this request personally as I'm in need of a replacement.
    You cant call

You have to request a call back and if you are using chrome thats the issue

Chrome.doesnt play well.with fb , forums and othrr advanced website features
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox one warrenty

You will need to deal with this via normal support. They will ask you for a proof of purchase showing the date you purchased the console and can update the warranty.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Need help with controller replacement

If the warranty end date is incorrect, you can update it with proof of purchase.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

5 month Warranty? Or one year? Broken xbox right after warranty expires

It should he a one year warranty, many companies use the manufacturing date for their warranties when there is no proof of purchase. Then they revert to the proof of purchase date if you have one. Loke the other ambassadors have mentioned you just need
    to contact support to verify your proof of purchase.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X Warranty

Usually if you have a proof of purchase with the purchase date (e.g. store receipt) the warranty starts from the purchase date.

However, you need to prove that you purchased the console on that specific date, and contact the official support, so the full warranty can be honored.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller warranty date needs to be updated with proof of purchase date - Similar Threads - controller warranty date

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  5. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  6. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  7. New Xbox Wireless Controller - Warranty date & period issues/anomaly

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Wireless Controller - Warranty date & period issues/anomaly: Hi, I recently bought an Xbox Wireless Controller - Pulse Red from Amazon on 7th December 2023. It was delivered today (15th December 2023), and I registered it to my Microsoft account, and I was...
  8. Console controller combo warranty dates don’t match up and are treated separately.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console controller combo warranty dates don’t match up and are treated separately.: Warranty related question I purchased my series x console and the controller I have has been experiencing too down stick drift I made a request on the device with the console but saw it has...
  9. My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?: I am India and I unable to contact support either through customer care or using request a call back. Please help. 184621ef-3174-475e-b73a-bb06fb1c8651
  10. Xbox controller warranty is showing out of date erroneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller warranty is showing out of date erroneously: Hello, My xbox series X controller is broken and will not turn on. I have troubleshot and done everything possible to get the controller to turn back on. I purchased the controller from target...