Xbox controller update loop

Discus and support Xbox controller update loop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought an Xbox controller to play my games on my PC. I installed the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 PC. It keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dahi Nemutlu, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Dahi Nemutlu
    Dahi Nemutlu Guest

Hi,

I bought an Xbox controller to play my games on my PC. I installed the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 PC. It keeps telling me that I need to update my controller. It finishes updating in seconds, but when it returns to the home screen, it says I still need to update and it gets stuck in this loop.

You can watch this video I recorded, to see the problem.

• I have another controller which is the same model, but I don't experience the same issue with that.
    • I tested the same steps on another PC with another cable and it had the same issue.
    • I don't have an Xbox console to try the update over the console.
    Please help me to fix the issue or at least, put an option on the Xbox Accessories app to reset the firmware to the factory settings.

:)

Dahi Nemutlu, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to update another controller and check if it will give the same error? Thanks!
  3. AL Vander-Starre Win User

Why is my Xbox One S stuck in Firmware update mode?

Yes, and it did not fix the problem. Plugging it in put the controller in a loop to keep needing an update.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

ROCKET LEAGUE PROBLEME WITH XBOX ONE GAMEPAD

5. Catherine Cus. Win User

My Xbox controller keeps discconnecting on W10. $Got adapter$

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

To resolve your concern, kindly follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10.

Regards.
  6. Mathers_912 Win User

Update failed can't do anything

Hi, I have the update loop issue. My Xbox won't acknowledge any controllers and I've tried the USB update. My error code is 3151-335A-B900-0F00-C000-0013. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thema:

1. Xbox controller update loop - Similar Threads - controller update loop

2. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  3. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  4. Controller update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller update: Hello My 2 comptrollers can't update It stops at 44% and fail to finish update. Is there something wrong with your software? 2289b81f-aeed-4ce9-8960-8d29794a4bd9
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....
  6. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  7. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  8. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  9. Controller Won't Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Won't Update: This is a very strange one . I understand a new Firmware update for Xbsx controllers was released a few days ago (5.21) so i thought i would update my controller , on the device screen it says a...
  10. Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop: I cannot set-up profile for button mapping on my xbox elite controller on pc due to the xbox accessories app want to endlessly update the controller. I've deleted the firm wear and even...