Xbox controller sync problems

Discus and support Xbox controller sync problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anybody on the Xbox one x having sync problems with there controller the last couple hours. submitted by /u/EvilBeingz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EvilBeingz, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox controller sync problems

Anybody on the Xbox one x having sync problems with there controller the last couple hours.

submitted by /u/EvilBeingz
    [link] [comments]

/u/EvilBeingz, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Vdeathrow93 Win User

Old Xbox 360 controller not working on slim

The old controller work with the Xbox 360 slim. Have you been following these steps to sync your controller?:

To sync them up, power on the Xbox and the controller. Then push the sync button on the Xbox (small black button next to the USB ports on the front), then push the sync button on the controller (location varies depending on the type of controller). When
    you push the sync button the green light will spin in a circle (on both the Xbox and the controller). If the light doesn’t spin in a circle then it isn’t in sync mode and you might have a problem with the controller.

I did this with my own Xbox slim and my old controllers so I know it is possible.

Here is a youtube video of someone showing it work/how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGdw_oi0Xc

Hope it works! Happy gaming!
  3. Rishabh0067 Win User

Can someone help me re sync my controllers ?

Sync the Controller:
    To sync a wireless controller with your Xbox, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button on the controller to turn it on.
    Press and hold the small sync button on the front of the Xbox Series X console (located near the USB port).
    While holding the sync button on the console, press and hold the sync button on the controller (located on the top near the Xbox button).
    Release both sync buttons when the controller's Xbox button starts flashing. The controller should now be synced with the console.
  4. Johnny Sinister Win User

My controller will not control

Try re-syncing the remote. Turn on your Xbox, press the small circular button on the front of your Xbox, this will allow your system to search for new inputs. Now, press and hold the sync button on your controller (top of the controller, next to the right
    bumper). This should sync them up and solve your problem.
  5. JIIMBO SLlCE Win User

I'm having similar issues.

Purchased Halo 5 bundle, 1 week old. Having problems with the following:

-Powering on/off console via controllers guide button is inconsistent, works 1 out of 5 attempts.

-Cant select dash icons like games, settings, apps, messaging, etc... also console/controller shutdown doesn't activate. Makes the sound but no action happens.

-While playing a game or typing, the controllers will go nuts and randomly try to select everything.

You can try any hard reset combinations, but at best these 'fixes' will always be temporary.

I'm trying to work out if my console is packing it in or if it's a controller flaw.
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller Disconnects Constantly

try syncing guide as recommended. Also try to connect controller to different xbox if possible. If it will be without problems, there will be problem with your console.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller sync problems - Similar Threads - controller sync problems

2. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  3. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  4. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  5. How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?: So I have an Xbox One controller and I don't see a way to sync through Bluetooth without first turning on the controller which obviously turns on the console. Is there any way to go straight into...
  6. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?: I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the...
  7. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  8. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  9. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  10. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...