Xbox controller suggestion, and joystick issue
Discus and support Xbox controller suggestion, and joystick issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What if the a b x and y buttons are made of a hard to break glass. They might feel comfy. Also the joystick stems of the series s controller wears out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DryAd6599, Sep 15, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox controller suggestion, and joystick issue
Loading...
-
Xbox controller suggestion, and joystick issue - Similar Threads - controller suggestion joystick
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
Controllers randomly disconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?... -
Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!
in XboX InsidersController or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,... -
Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...
in XboX InsidersSuggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...