xbox controller shocking user opinion?
Discus and support xbox controller shocking user opinion? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; l had posted an opinion about xbox controller shocking the user while handling during game operations. There is likely a problem within the unit, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LarryTruex1, Jun 8, 2021.
Thema:
xbox controller shocking user opinion?
Loading...
-
xbox controller shocking user opinion? - Similar Threads - controller shocking user
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)
in XBoX on ConsolesI have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left... -
Elite controller shocking me
in XBoX on ConsolesElite controller shocking me: Have had my elite controller for a while know and the paddles on the back have always had a constant shocking sensation stopped playing for a little bit and decided to start playing again today... -
why does elite series 2 controller shock me
in XBoX on Consoleswhy does elite series 2 controller shock me: when i leave my elite series 2 controller to charge, sometimes when i pick it up the back paddles shock me and i got the controller sent to me and the LB doesn’t work... -
When will the controllers have a redesign? The quality is shocking.
in XBoX on WindowsWhen will the controllers have a redesign? The quality is shocking.: Starting at my xbox 360 controller. This was perfect, even now it’s still in great condition without any stick drift or any buttons broken, literally no problems whatsoever. Next we have the... -
Do the xbox one controllers model 1708 have shock motors in the bumpers?
in XBoX on ConsolesDo the xbox one controllers model 1708 have shock motors in the bumpers?: I know the newer newer x/s ones have 4 motors total (2 in the bumper triggers). Do the model 1708 only have 2? jw, thanks. e37ae00d-cd4f-4342-8048-5fc6e05864c3