xbox controller remapped
Discus and support xbox controller remapped in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox ONE controller remapped itself during the game i was playing so the A button registered as the B button and the A button just went away ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by willStarwalt, Sep 11, 2019.
Thema:
xbox controller remapped
Loading...
-
xbox controller remapped - Similar Threads - controller remapped
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
How do I remap buttons on my controller while I have it connected via Bluetooth to my android?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I remap buttons on my controller while I have it connected via Bluetooth to my android?: I'm trying to use my controller to play warzone mobile and I wanted to remap the B button and Right Stick but I cant figure it out, please help 85a5670d-bbb5-416f-a08c-039af6f75347 -
How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,... -
Disabling buttons on controller instead of just remapping…
in XboX InsidersDisabling buttons on controller instead of just remapping…: Need the option to disable any button on Xbox controller instead of just remapping. Completely defeats the purpose of using pro controllers with extra buttons. When playing Elden Ring I sometimes... -
Remapping share button on standard Xbox Series controller? (Windows 11)
in XBoX Games and AppsRemapping share button on standard Xbox Series controller? (Windows 11): Hey, all. Posting this in July 2023. I'm using a standard Xbox Series controller with my Windows 11 PC via Bluetooth and I'm trying to remap the Share button to serve as an extra input for use... -
Is there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?: I'm having trouble playing flipped on my xbox one standard controller. I tried remapping the buttons but it seems that there is no way to move our triggers to bumpers. I just want to be able to...