Xbox Controller registration to microsoft account

Discus and support Xbox Controller registration to microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to register an xbox controller to my microsoft account but when I enter the serial number, it says that "it is not found". Please can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UttamVeturi, Jan 10, 2022.

1. UttamVeturi
    UttamVeturi Guest

I am trying to register an xbox controller to my microsoft account but when I enter the serial number, it says that "it is not found". Please can someone help me to fix this?

:)

UttamVeturi, Jan 10, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Make sure the controller serial number is correct. The serial number is the 14 digit code at the battery pack. It doesn't have any hyphen or dashes. Make sure you're not entering 0 for O or I for 1 etc.
  3. dustylee15 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

4. {Parity} Win User

Microsoft denying help - Controller and registration

The warranty on controllers purchased separately is typically 90 days and if is out of warranty or shows physical damage they won't repair it.

As far as the controller that came with the console you should contact support and schedule it for a repair. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

There is nothing anyone in the forums can do.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Xbox One controller smoking when plugged in

Xbox support should be able to see when this controller was first used on your account and also the warranty activation date. The registration option on the website is for consoles only. If you had actual smoke coming from you controller, you NEED to
    contact phone support.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Birthday reward not showing

Hello Cats Menagerie,

We use the original Xbox Live birthdate you entered, and not your Microsoft Account birthdate. This information is captured on your registration, and cannot be changed.
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller registration to microsoft account - Similar Threads - Controller registration microsoft

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Xbox controller warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller warranty: I purchased an xbox controller yesterday from EE and when i add the device to my microsoft account its saying warranty expired can anyone advise me on how to sort this please as i i dont want a...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  6. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  7. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  8. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  9. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  10. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...