Xbox controller region locked?

Discus and support Xbox controller region locked? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am in America and want to purchase a controller here in the US for my Xbox series S in the UK does anyone know if when I take it back it will work or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by benGaskell1, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. benGaskell1
    benGaskell1 Guest

    Xbox controller region locked?


    I am in America and want to purchase a controller here in the US for my Xbox series S in the UK does anyone know if when I take it back it will work or is it region locked?

    :)
     
    benGaskell1, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW 4 Ultimate Edition Version.

    FYI for the best experience with xbox live your account region must reflect your actual region.

    This includes most games with gold for 360 as they tend to be region locked

    Gears 1 and 3 are region locked due to the international laws controlling them
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

    Controller from different region as console

    almost pretty 100% sure that the controllers are not region locked as well as the headsets (wired or wireless) and things like the remote control etc, only the games (well most) are region locked.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox controller region locked?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Ben

    Actually there is no region lock for controllers, you can use it as usual and doesn't matter where you bought it
  5. benGaskell1 Win User

    Xbox controller region locked?

    What if I don’t care about the warranty I’m good right?
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox controller region locked?

    Keep in mind though it's not region locked warranties are region locked

    So if you buy something in us you must warranty it in us

    And it would be us policies not europe
Thema:

Xbox controller region locked?

Loading...
  1. Xbox controller region locked? - Similar Threads - controller region locked

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  4. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  8. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  9. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  10. Is anyone else sick of Region Control, Is anyone else fed up with double standards?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else sick of Region Control, Is anyone else fed up with double standards?: I am an XBOX Gold Member - have been for years! (And thanks to trying to change my payment method from card to Paypal discovered how easy it is to get billed twice - so I will be a member for many...