xbox controller refuses to connect.. and also fakes being on?????????????????
Discus and support xbox controller refuses to connect.. and also fakes being on????????????????? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i turn on my xbox controller it's "on", but it isnt even connected to anything when i try to connect it to my console however, it doesnt even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SuperMYL, Jan 10, 2022.
Thema:
xbox controller refuses to connect.. and also fakes being on?????????????????
Loading...
-
xbox controller refuses to connect.. and also fakes being on????????????????? - Similar Threads - controller refuses connect
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
I cannot connect my xbox controller because the sync button on my console refuses to work.
in XBoX on ConsolesI cannot connect my xbox controller because the sync button on my console refuses to work.: A few nights ago my controller randomly connected to my quest 2, and when I unconnected it and tried to sync my console to it, I couldn’t because the sync button didn’t to the flashing light thing... -
My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the... -
I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...
in XBoX on WindowsI just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing... -
Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off... -
New regular Xbox controller refuses to stay on
in XBoX on ConsolesNew regular Xbox controller refuses to stay on: Whenever I try to turn my controller on, it flashes and vibrates twice before turning off. I'm using it on my PC, so I don't have an Xbox console. The controller has already been updated via cable... -
Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.
in XBoX on WindowsXbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.: I sent a controller (in warranty even) to the service center for repair. They sent back some kind of USB stick. I called and escalated the issue. I have been told on five separate occasions now...