Xbox controller randomly disconnects.

Discus and support Xbox controller randomly disconnects. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; its been about 3 weeks since my xbox controllers started to randomly disconnect. Even on my new gen controller it doesn't connect properly. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abel Adnew, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Abel Adnew
    Abel Adnew Guest

its been about 3 weeks since my xbox controllers started to randomly disconnect. Even on my new gen controller it doesn't connect properly. I've tried to hard reset my console, update the firmware on all my controllers, buy a new battery pack, and I have tried doing the usb method. None of them work. I don't know what to do but its been quite annoying dealing with this.

:)

Abel Adnew, Feb 5, 2023
  2. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
  3. BenjaminLiu6 Win User

xbox series x controller disconnecting pc

I got 2 of the xsx controllers.. they used to disconnect randomly on the xsx.. but it seems like its fixed now. on win10 some games are basically unplayable.. randomly flashes and disconnects.. the older xbox one controllers have no problems at all. does microsoft know of this problem.. it should be pretty widespread.
  4. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  5. Wardaddy865 Win User

why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?

The controller randomly disconnects and nearly immediately disconnects again once the controller has been turned back on. I’ve put new batteries in, I’ve re paired the controller to the system, I’ve unplugged the Xbox entirely to try and fix this.
  6. redactedx-x Win User

why is my controller constantly disconnecting?!

? no this is during gameplay i will be using the controller and it randomly disconnects...
Thema:

1. Xbox controller randomly disconnects. - Similar Threads - controller randomly disconnects

2. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  3. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  4. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  5. Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly: Hi, My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting for 2-3 seconds at a time when online gaming. I have an Xbox Series X, with a 10foot micro-USB cable connecting the console to a stock Xbox One...
  6. Xbox controller disconnects randomly pc (Connected with USB)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller disconnects randomly pc (Connected with USB): Hi there, I brought a brand new Xbox Wireless Controller. When I connect it with USB to the PC, it randomly disconnects from the PC while playing. I have to unplug and plug it again to have it...
  7. Controller randomly shutting off / disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Controller randomly shutting off / disconnecting: Whenever i get on a game (it picks and chooses) the headset will buzz and my controller will blink before disconnecting, it does it continuously until i unplug my mic, does anyone know the problem...
  8. My controller randomly disconnected from my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller randomly disconnected from my Xbox.: My controller randomly stooped working after I stepped away. It turns on but no input works. I tried to re sync it, plugged it into the console, took out and replaced the batteries and tried to...
  9. How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game: One of the games I play one my Xbox Series S is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a thing I keep running into is my controller randomly disconnecting the light flashes in the controller a few times...
  10. Xbox Series X, Controllers randomly disconnecting for a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, Controllers randomly disconnecting for a few seconds: Hi everybody, So I can be happily playing a game then randomly my controller will disconnect, the Xbox button will flash then about 10 seconds later it will reconnect like nothing has happened....