Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

Discus and support Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is going on?! Official Xbox controllers are GONE, can't buy anywhere. UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, official xbox stores have listed them as sold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Travanxm, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Travanxm
    Travanxm Guest

What is going on?! Official Xbox controllers are GONE, can't buy anywhere. UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, official xbox stores have listed them as sold out for months meanwhile ps4 and ps5 controllers are everywhere np

my controller broke and now I CANT PLAY and Ive been trying to get a controller for months!!

:)

Travanxm, Jun 29, 2022
  2. KellyBennett3 Win User

Pleased you got one. My son has one for now that will do until they come back in stock, but thank you for the heads up
  3. Travanxm Win User

Literally all those stores are out of stock. I contacted some big retail sellers and they say Microsoft has an internal logistics problem
  4. Farscape247 Win User

well just been on very they have the normal ones, the link i posted will take you to this page.

[​IMG]
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

You can still buy from US retailers that ship to Europe. It will just take a bit longer until it arrives.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

the Argos near me has stock but they don't deliver they have them in stock in about 50% of the stores, microsoft store also has them in stock as just ordered a replacement for my son, currys none but they never have anything, game local to me has them in store, there is a slight shortage internationally as Australia and even Greece has low stock, but they are still available in various locations.

my local Tesco and Asda have them and the odd catalogue sites have them too.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website - Similar Threads - controller stock Europe

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  4. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  5. Xbox controller warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller warranty: I purchased an xbox controller yesterday from EE and when i add the device to my microsoft account its saying warranty expired can anyone advise me on how to sort this please as i i dont want a...
  6. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  7. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  8. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  9. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  10. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...