Xbox controller not wanting to sync to my pc.

Discus and support Xbox controller not wanting to sync to my pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time I turn on the controller it just flashes. I tried to disconnected it from Bluetooth from the setting on the windows tab and reconnect it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chevelle70 Konter, May 23, 2023.

1. Xbox controller not wanting to sync to my pc.

every time I turn on the controller it just flashes. I tried to disconnected it from Bluetooth from the setting on the windows tab and reconnect it and it will not sync via Bluetooth. I cant update the firmware via xbox accessories app it says there are no controllers connected. I have changed the batteries to known good ones and i use another aftermarket wired xbox one style controller and my pc is seeing its there. I have tried to restart and shut down my pc and still wont connect to Bluetooth.

:)

Chevelle70 Konter, May 23, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect to a PC.

So I’m not trying to use the Xbox through my tv. I’m trying to control my PC through the Xbox with the wireless display app. I’m beginning to think that it is not possible either even though many “tech experts” claim to be able to do so easily, in their clickbait articles on the web
    You need to have your controller synced directly to the PC if you want to control it. If the controller is synced to the console, it won't control the PC.
  3. Stephaccino Win User

Hi Chevelle70, thanks for your question. I'm happy to help.

Note If your device resources are being used for other activities, it may take up to 2 minutes for your device to recognize and/or pair your controller via Bluetooth. If you experience a delay with your device recognizing and/or pairing your controller, wait a few minutes and see if this resolves the issue.

Select the Start button on your taskbar, and then enter Bluetooth in the search bar.

Select Find and fix problems with Bluetooth devices.

Use the prompts on-screen to complete the troubleshooter.

Can you try this and let me know if it works? There may be a few other options to try, but first let's work on the Bluetooth troubleshooter.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?

normaly this will work also when the xbox is on, just press the controller sync button.

thi sis what i am doing, press it when i want to use it on pc and sync when i want to use on xbox
  5. Spazpol Win User

XBox One Controller on PC

Hi guys,

I was able to sync my xbox one controller to my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, however when I go to turn it on now to play a game on PC, it powers on my XBox. Any way around this or do I need to have a separate controller for each platform?
    You would either need a seperate controller for the PC not synced to the xbox, or just live with the pairing. If you pair your controller with the USB wireless dongle it would force the pair to the dongle instead of the console. But then you would be require
    to re-pair the controller to the console when you wanted to use it there as well.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Need Help unlinking controller

If you sync the controller to another Xbox or to a PC it should no longer be bound to the original Xbox. I am still not clear on why you want to remove the controller from its current Xbox?
Thema:

1. Xbox controller not wanting to sync to my pc. - Similar Threads - controller wanting sync

2. My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...: It's definitely not the controller it's some how in the Xbox it's self. My controller works fine on my other Xbox. bbebe389-ddb7-4a95-a507-7f91f9d76975
  3. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...
  4. I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...: Need help setting up my xbox one s with out a controller and only having a media remote. I reset my console and kept apps and games and now it wants me to use a controller which I don't have and...
  5. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  6. I want to be able to switch from keyboard to controller as I wish on my Xbox however when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to be able to switch from keyboard to controller as I wish on my Xbox however when I...: Keyboard doesn’t work with my controller Xbox what to fix it 0bb6eed9-c468-4755-92e8-1e279b9ea675
  7. I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?

in XBoX on Windows
    I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?: I am looking to buy a custom controller but I am not sure if it is one that will incur a ban...is there any way I can check? Thanks, 9afa766e-e516-4c87-9806-f579daed3971
  8. I got a xbox controller and I want it to connect to my Chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a xbox controller and I want it to connect to my Chromebook: I got a xbox controller and I want it to connect to my Chromebook but it connected wireless but keeps disconnecting every few seconds. I can still use it with a USBC wire but I still want to use...
  9. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  10. i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller: i tried calling mircosoft support uk the person had me on hold for 16mins 98245fda-c913-4337-a4e9-4a4f519ee947