Xbox Controller Not Responding/Not showing up in Xbox Accessories Wired to PC

Discus and support Xbox Controller Not Responding/Not showing up in Xbox Accessories Wired to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I performed all troubleshooting tips utilizing device manager and the xbox apps. My PC saw the xbox controller, but steam and the xbox apps did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt001AG, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Matt001AG
    Matt001AG Guest

I performed all troubleshooting tips utilizing device manager and the xbox apps. My PC saw the xbox controller, but steam and the xbox apps did not show it. The solution was to add the controller to my Microsoft account under managed devices. Take the batteries out of the controller and enter the serial number and submit the "device" to your account. It automatically connected to the xbox accessories app and downloaded the firmware.

:)

Matt001AG, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox 360 controller to windows store games Wont work

Hey there!

Are you trying to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your Windows 10 PC or is it a wired controller? If it's a wired one, here are the steps to

calibrate your controller with your Windows PC.
    You'll want to follow those steps and be sure that everything is set up correctly and try again.

Keep us posted! :)
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Connecting xbox one controller to PC without Bluetooth

You are able to use Xbox One controller through a wired connection on a PC. Here is the support

page
    for controller connections to PC.

Hope this helps!
  5. Vrexeh Win User

Xbox Controller Not Responding/Not showing up in Xbox Accessories, via bluetooth.

Thank you. Do you know if any other people have had this problem?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Controller Not Responding/Not showing up in Xbox Accessories, via bluetooth.

Oh I see. Sorry about that. I'll recommend you report this as a feedback to the Insiders development team. I believe a patch will be put out to resolve this. You can leave the feedback here feedback.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Not Responding/Not showing up in Xbox Accessories Wired to PC - Similar Threads - Controller Responding showing

2. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when...: Hello! I'm having issues with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. When I connect to PC using the Wireless adapter I have issues with any buttons that are macro'd to keyboard buttons. These macros...
  4. Why is my Controller only responding off and on. (Xbox X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Controller only responding off and on. (Xbox X): I have to move my joystick multiple times to get it to go one way or another. D pad is also acting up as well. Tried updating it and it's up to date. Tried different batteries and that didn't...
  5. Wired controller working but not responding

in XboX Insiders
    Wired controller working but not responding: I'm trying to get my controller connected to my Xbox but it's not working when I plug it in it doesn't turn on but when I hold a button in the back of the controller it turns on but the little...
  6. XBox controller disconnects from PC or stops responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox controller disconnects from PC or stops responding: I purchased a new XBox controller to use on my Windows 11 PC. I updated the firmware using xbox accessories app. I installed the latest bluetooth drivers from Intel. I even updated the BIOS on my...
  7. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...
  8. Elite controller not responding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller not responding: Alright so I recently bought a red core Xbox series 2 elite controller to use with my pc. However, when it’s connected through Bluetooth and I just wanna state this the logo is solid it shows...
  9. Controller for Xbox one , right joystick not responding ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller for Xbox one , right joystick not responding ??: My Xbox was being weird and one night my controller stopped responding, it would turn the console on but wouldn’t respond to any of the buttons other than the power on. I did a hard reset on the...
  10. Xbox controller not responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not responding: My Xbox series X controller is turned on but won’t respond to any buttons. The Xbox button isn’t working and it only turns on the console. Can this be a hardware issue or something else. Also...