Xbox controller not connecting

Discus and support Xbox controller not connecting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just got my xbox one s, and the xbox series x controller, when i turn the controller on, that thing flashes till it eventually turns off. I plug it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Logan Bandy, May 23, 2024.

1. Logan Bandy
    Logan Bandy Guest

I just got my xbox one s, and the xbox series x controller, when i turn the controller on, that thing flashes till it eventually turns off. I plug it in wiredly vibrates once but still flashes.the console sync button doesnt even work. I bought new batteries but the problem still occurs.

:)

Logan Bandy, May 23, 2024
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

3. napalm 31337 Win User

My Xbox controller won’t connect

So recently my Xbox wasn’t connecting to the internet at all. The servers weren’t shut down, the Xbox would just not connect to the wifi. The Xbox gave me a notification that it had to do with a problem with the connection of the controller. The
    controller would have to be restarted and connect to the wifi. It restarted the controller but it wouldn’t connect to the Xbox. I tried syncing the controller like when I first got it, I tried other controllers, and I even tried using a cable to connect the
    controller to the Xbox, yet it still won’t connect.
    Other controllers works?

All controller don't connect/work? Or only one? (maybe your preferred controller)
  4. SammyVS Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just after update xbox one

6. RainingRoses Win User

Difficult connection of the pad at the console.

Thema:

1. Xbox controller not connecting - Similar Threads - controller connecting

2. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  3. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  4. Xbox Controller connected to pc not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connected to pc not working: So ive connected my xbox controller to my PC and after I try to turn it on the xbox logo just keeps blinking and blinking, how do I fix that so it actually works. (I also don't have bluetooth on...
  5. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  6. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  7. Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?: I tried pairing my controller to my PC, and then seeing if it connected to Xbox Cloud, but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do? d57dc4e2-6bb6-40cf-b960-a4ceef224fd7
  8. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  9. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  10. Xbox wont connect to tv or controller after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to tv or controller after factory reset: Alright so, yesterday i decided to download a game (specifically modern warfare 2019) and the speed was fine around 200/mpbs after around 30 mins it slowed down to 20/mpbs so i decided to restart...