xbox controller not connecting

Discus and support xbox controller not connecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried multiple times to connect my Xbox controller to my PC, but despite updating the controller, updating my drivers, taking the batteries out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HiDQ, Mar 20, 2023.

1. HiDQ
    HiDQ Guest

I've tried multiple times to connect my Xbox controller to my PC, but despite updating the controller, updating my drivers, taking the batteries out and putting them back in, replacing the batteries, nothing seems to work and the controller doesn't even show up in the bluetooth menu. how do i fix this?

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

3. napalm 31337 Win User

My Xbox controller won’t connect

So recently my Xbox wasn’t connecting to the internet at all. The servers weren’t shut down, the Xbox would just not connect to the wifi. The Xbox gave me a notification that it had to do with a problem with the connection of the controller. The
    controller would have to be restarted and connect to the wifi. It restarted the controller but it wouldn’t connect to the Xbox. I tried syncing the controller like when I first got it, I tried other controllers, and I even tried using a cable to connect the
    controller to the Xbox, yet it still won’t connect.
    Other controllers works?

All controller don't connect/work? Or only one? (maybe your preferred controller)
  4. SammyVS Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just after update xbox one

6. RainingRoses Win User

Difficult connection of the pad at the console.

Thema:

1. xbox controller not connecting - Similar Threads - controller connecting

2. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  3. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  4. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  5. Xbox Controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connectivity issues: So, I usually play with my headset on and every couple minutes or so my headset would make a static noise as if my controller is losing connection then my controller would turn off then on, then...
  6. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  7. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  8. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  9. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  10. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...