Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4
Discus and support Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi developers, I'm an Xbox user who enjoys the Forza Horizon 4. I tried PS4 Dual Shock 4 a few days ago, and I saw a function that is recognized by the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hshifter12, Feb 14, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4
Loading...
-
Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4 - Similar Threads - controller motion sensor
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion
in XBoX on ConsolesThe left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48 -
Does the Xbox controllers got motion control?
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes the Xbox controllers got motion control?: Does the Xbox one or series controller have motion control like the wii controller and the dualshock controller have motion control? b695fed3-aa87-40c6-ad91-0d22cf070dfb -
Why is there no motion control for pga tour
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is there no motion control for pga tour: I waited two years so i could finally play pga tour with the kinect camera. what happened to it 2932c2e0-b379-4575-abf0-d003f87fba1d