Xbox controller LT RT wont work on Minecraft Bedrock edition for pc

Discus and support Xbox controller LT RT wont work on Minecraft Bedrock edition for pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I bought a brand new xbox controller today, from the prisma series, but the LT RT wont work on Minecraft Bedrock and that's what I got it for. Its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiquidSkys, Nov 17, 2022.

1. LiquidSkys
    LiquidSkys Guest

Hi! I bought a brand new xbox controller today, from the prisma series, but the LT RT wont work on Minecraft Bedrock and that's what I got it for. Its a gift for my partner for Christmas and I wanted to make sure it worked okay before giving it to him.

Im glad I double checked it bc the LT RT is not respondent in game, I tested it on gamepad on chrome and it responded fine. Its just Minecraft

Before I return the controller are there any fixes?

:)

LiquidSkys, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi LiquidSkys,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are testing the Xbox controller to make sure it is working however, the LT and RT is not working on a specific game. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Though any controls for the game can be adjusted depending on what is available on its settings. You may try to test or calibrate the functions/buttons of a controller by connecting it to PC.

Go to PC Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners > Devices and printers > right click on Xbox Controller > Controller settings > Properties and settings then select Calibrate. On calibration prompt please select Next twice and start calibrating.

After calibration, please launch the game and check if the issue persists. You may use Xbox Accessories app to update your controller.

Kindly update us on how the calibrating was.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop

Is this the Bedrock edition of Minecraft you're trying to play, or is this the Java edition? Those would be different solutions to get the controller to work.

I'm understanding your setup is a PC with Xbox 360 wireless controller receiver, an Xbox 360 controller, and Minecraft. The controller is working for other titles on the PC, but not so in Minecraft, correct? I am GUESSING that it's the Java version, because
    I do know that the Bedrock edition has built in controller support. The Java edition would require additional mods to make it work, and if so, I would recommend reviewing the Official Minecraft forums for the best solutions that have mods from a trustworthy
    site.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  6. AlexLEC169689 Win User

Minecraft

Oh ok so if you have the old one then you will have to pay for Minecraft on PC since you will only get it on PC if you have specifically brought the Minecraft Bedrock Edition. But as it seems like you have the 360 edition that's a legacy version of Minecraft therefore you wont be able to download Minecraft on PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller LT RT wont work on Minecraft Bedrock edition for pc - Similar Threads - controller wont Minecraft

2. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  3. Controller Wont Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Wont Update: Hello. Im trying to update my Xbox Series X controller to the latest Firmware as although it still works it is running on version 5.17.3202.0 which is the older version. Ive tried everything from...
  4. Xbox controller wont work in fortnight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont work in fortnight: HELP!! Xbox controller wont work in fortnight. It wont let me click on settings to try and figure anything out. All of the sudden there is a little mouse pointer on the screen. How do I fix this?...
  5. My brand new xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox controller wont turn on: I bought this controller about 2 months ago it just sat on my desk I didn’t drop it or anything then when I finally used it with completely new batteries it wouldn’t turn on so I tried plugging in...
  6. Controller - console wont connect!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - console wont connect!: Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot) without the controller (he lost it, hasnt used for...
  7. My Xbox one controller wont turn on after not updating fully

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one controller wont turn on after not updating fully: I was updating my Xbox one controller and while updating it just stopped and my controller turned off it may be because it was updating while the batteries were in. But is there any way for me to...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  10. The elite controller wont work with my xbox!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The elite controller wont work with my xbox!?: Hello, I purchased my first elite controller a while ago and it seemed to not work, the dpad either would only work on half the clicks, or it would, when clicked sometimes, act as if its been...