Xbox controller keeps unpairing after being plugged into the PC

Discus and support Xbox controller keeps unpairing after being plugged into the PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know what is going on. I have my controller connected to my PC via bluetooth. So when I plug in my controller to the PC using a cable it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rwagner2021, Nov 16, 2021.

1. rwagner2021
    rwagner2021 Guest

I don't know what is going on. I have my controller connected to my PC via bluetooth. So when I plug in my controller to the PC using a cable it connect flawlessly. But once I unplug the controller from the PC I have to re-pair the controller to the PC every time.

Anyone having this issue?

Thank you.

:)

rwagner2021, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Ranger welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest uninstalling the accessories app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

XBox controller charging but not detected when plugged on USB port

Hello Cluzo,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues playing on the PC while the controller is plugged in via USB.

What type of controller are you using? (Xbox one controller, Xbox Series X|S controller, Elite Series 1 or 2 controller?)

What is the current firmware on your controller?

Have you tried unpairing the controller (completely remove it from your PC) then plug it in like new with the USB cable?
  4. pjotrbrunain Win User

Xbox controller won't connect to my computer wireless

i have tried unpairing and pairing up again but the thing is after i unpair it it just doesn't show up any more. And then after i uninstall my bluetooth dongle and reinstall it again it installs an xbox controller with it while my xbox controller isn't even
    turned on!

i will try to find a manufacterer driver but it's from csr so i doubt i'll find one.
  5. Rostom L Win User

xbox elite controller wont sync to pc. sync button doesnt do anything

Thanks for trying. Could you plug in your controller using a USB cable to your console? Once connected, press the sync button on your controller for 3 seconds. It should unpair your controller wirelessly.
  6. user928new Win User

Xbox one controller not connecting to Xbox Wireless Adapter for win10

Summary: I fixed it by plugging USB cable into a controller and pc, win 10 recognized it, system restart was required and after that controller was working wirelessly also.

Longer description: I installed fresh windows 10, downloaded and installed all win updates, then I tried all these steps and at the end controller started working.

1) plugged wireless adapter into USB windows 10 recognized it but Xbox one controller won't connect (keep on blinking)

2) plugged wireless adapter into another USB port but Xbox one controller won't connect (keep on blinking)

3) plugged wireless adapter into another USB port started task manager removed Xbox one adapter, windows found it again but still noting (gamepad keep on blinking)

4) plugged wireless adapter into another USB port (front) started task manager removed Xbox one adapter and Xbox drivers, windows found it again installed it but still noting (gamepad keep on blinking)

5) FINALLY, I fixed it by plugging USB cable into a controller and pc, win 10 recognized it, system restart was required and after that controller was working wirelessly also.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller keeps unpairing after being plugged into the PC - Similar Threads - controller keeps unpairing

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  4. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  5. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  6. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  7. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  8. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  9. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  10. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332