Xbox controller keeps discounting

Discus and support Xbox controller keeps discounting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting randomly, I tried everything. I replaced the battery, update the console and the controller, and restart... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abdullah Al-Khatem, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Xbox controller keeps discounting

My Xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting randomly, I tried everything. I replaced the battery, update the console and the controller, and restart the console nothing works. I thought I need a new controller but I, unfortunately, had the same issue with a brand-new controller. What is the problem?

:)

Abdullah Al-Khatem, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Abdullah Al-Khatem Win User

No nothing connected to the console.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Oh, thank you for the additional information. Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console?

A corrupted hard drive may cause issues as well.
  4. Abdullah Al-Khatem Win User

I just tried to turn of the cellular and the wifi on my phone. Still keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly :(
  5. Abdullah Al-Khatem Win User

Unfortunately, I don’t have any other tv to try. It been three years since I played in this room didn’t have the problem before.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update and am sorry for the trouble. Do you happen to have any 5G-enabled mobile data when the issue occurs? If yes, kindly try turning them off and then try again to test it out.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller keeps discounting - Similar Threads - controller keeps discounting

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  4. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  5. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  6. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  7. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  8. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  9. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  10. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...