Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? Series S/X

Discus and support Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? Series S/X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I’ve had an Xbox Series S for little bit now and I am consistently encountering an issue that seems to be affecting others as well. While using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmotherySine397, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? Series S/X

Hello.

I’ve had an Xbox Series S for little bit now and I am consistently encountering an issue that seems to be affecting others as well. While using my wireless controller and speaking through my headset, the input and output will start to give off a “crackling” sound. My controller will then start to “blink” and will proceed to turn off and then immediately reconnect itself.

Based off of this, I believe it has something to do with the Xbox not properly being able to hold a firm connection with the current gen Xbox and controller. This does not happen all the time, but will instead happen 2-3 days consistently, stop for a week or two and then come back.

Is there anyone else on here experiencing these issues with the new Series S/X? And is Xbox working on a fix? I haven’t had an Xbox update in a while so I’m not too sure.

And yes I have tried every system reset known to mankind. This is also affecting other gamers I’ve spoken to so it’s not my internet or Xbox in particular as I’m not the only one.

:)

SmotherySine397, Sep 5, 2022
  2. SammyVS Win User

I've bought a xbox pc controller but it does not work properly.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Is your Xbox 360 or Xbox One/Series S/X controller? Currently, your controller does not turn on at all even disconnected from your PC?
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  5. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
Thema:

Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? Series S/X

1. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? Series S/X - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  3. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  4. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  5. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  6. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  7. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  8. My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one: My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one. I did the controller update and it still keeps on disconnecting f5c6c4c6-4349-4ba3-8930-88169baaeceb
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...