Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox

Discus and support Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently dealing with some Xbox issues with my controller it keeps disconnecting and trying to reconnect to the Xbox itself. I thought it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ♥ ��������������♥, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox

Hello, I'm currently dealing with some Xbox issues with my controller it keeps disconnecting and trying to reconnect to the Xbox itself. I thought it was a controller issue itself so I made sure that it was up to date and updated, I even changed the batteries and still I am having this issue. I even went out my way to buy another controller and yet I am still having this problem. I even connected the old and new controller to another Xbox and they worked perfectly fine. The only solution that has worked was for me to factory reset the console itself and the controller's connection to the console would work for at best a minimum of 2 months before acting up again stating it is disconnected. If this is a console issue please I would like some help on what I could possibly do outside of just resetting my console again hoping for a solved issue.

:)

♥ ��������������♥, Jun 5, 2023
  2. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  3. HardcoreHarris Win User

Controller disconnects while playing

I don't have Destiny but I play Titanfall and yes the controller keeps disconnecting for me too and I am sitting literally 2 meters away from the Xbox and in line of sight, there is no reason for it to disconnect, might I add the Xbox 360 never had any problem
    ever with controller disconnecting!
  4. xPRxKingRico Win User

Unresponsive Xbox One

For some reason my Xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live an controller keeps losing sync don't know what to do please help it does it randomly how to fix ?
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Controllers keep disconnected from Xbox

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

I'll share this solution: Press and hold the Xbox  button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox  button again to turn the controller back on. If it doesn't work I'll be leaving a link below with some procedures that can help with your problem. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/wireless-controller-solution

(Note) The link is in English and may need online translator software.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here

Unfortunately as a factory rest is the last resort when it comes to console troubleshooting, you will most likely need to have your device serviced.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

But before you do so. Do you have any external hard drives or other devices connected to the console? In rare occasions this devices might interfere the console-controller link.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  3. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  4. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  5. My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one: My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one. I did the controller update and it still keeps on disconnecting f5c6c4c6-4349-4ba3-8930-88169baaeceb
  6. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  8. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  9. My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates: i'm a Alpha-skip-ahead member about 3 days ago, my Xbox Series S has turn on alone on middle of the night and after this my controller start to desync every time he receive's a vibration signal,...
  10. My xbox controller keeps disconnecting on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps disconnecting on my pc: I have updated the firmware as well as changes the power management setting but the controller keeps getting disconnected 45e96426-6b28-414b-ac48-91acbe7c17f2