Xbox controller issues with Tablet.

Discus and support Xbox controller issues with Tablet. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When any xbox controller is bluetooth connected to my tablet the left stick works but, clicking it down to sprint doesn't do anything. And the right... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Much-Passion2304, May 29, 2023.

1. Xbox controller issues with Tablet.

When any xbox controller is bluetooth connected to my tablet the left stick works but, clicking it down to sprint doesn't do anything. And the right stick clicking it down to melee turns off the tablet screen.

submitted by /u/Much-Passion2304
    [link] [comments]

/u/Much-Passion2304, May 29, 2023
  2. CRACKIN247 Win User

Bluetooth not connecting

Thanks for the help but No luck with anything there idk if it's just a hardware issue on this tablet or what.. the controller will connect to my phone and my pc no problem but not this tablet it's so odd
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Linux 8 Smartglass no button to stream

Are you signed in on the Xbox App for Windows 10? Is your console on the same Network as your tablet?

There shouldn't be any hardware issues streaming to the Linx tablet. I used to own the Linx 10 and it worked fine. My young nephew had a Linx 8 with the controllers and it worked too.
  4. ComanderTK-156245645 Win User

Half of Xbox One controller stopped working.

I am having a very similar issue that began in early December. The controller is fine on my xbox. The problem occurs only in minecraft when I use it on my Fire Tablet. I have connected 3 wireless controllers and the same issue occurs with each
  5. angusgamer311 Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

Can i connect a xbox one S controller to a tablet then?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBOX One not working on Windows 10

Please try the controller on another device, you can even do a tablet or something and make sure it’s not an issue with the electronics.
Thema:

Xbox controller issues with Tablet.

1. Xbox controller issues with Tablet. - Similar Threads - controller issues Tablet

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  4. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  5. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  6. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  7. Xbox Controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connectivity issues: So, I usually play with my headset on and every couple minutes or so my headset would make a static noise as if my controller is losing connection then my controller would turn off then on, then...
  8. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  9. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  10. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...