Xbox controller isn’t charging

Discus and support Xbox controller isn’t charging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox controller won’t charge and I have no idea why. I recently bought a new Xbox rechargeable batteries that go into the Xbox series controllers and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheScarletBlur, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Xbox controller isn’t charging

Xbox controller won’t charge and I have no idea why. I recently bought a new Xbox rechargeable batteries that go into the Xbox series controllers and they can’t and won’t hold a charge I’ve tested the battery on another controller used different cables and used each one of the usb ports on my Series S and still nothing. Could this be a controller problem or and battery problem?

:)

TheScarletBlur, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear what happened. If the issue is still happening with a different controller, most likely it's an issue with your play & charge kit batteries. You may check additional troubleshooting steps here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If your controllers work fine with regular AA batteries, I am afraid you need to return your battery pack for a replacement.
  3. Zentr0Gaming Win User

Elite Controller 2 Charging Dock

Make sure that the dock is clean and that there is no dust or debri between the copper pieces, if there isn’t anything there then it might be a defective charging station.
  4. Howie1880 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Profile Lights

The controller is on the latest firmware and I am using it with an Xbox. The profile works ok but seems like the led light isn’t working.
  5. Briar Eaton Win User

Controller button not working for Minecraft

Still isn’t working. I would appreciate if they could figure out a solution. Controller isn’t responding to anything on Minecraft, but it’s working on literally ALL other games.
  6. Reubowski Win User

How do I fix my mic

Hello thanks

I have an Xbox 1 s and a wired headset but my controller is a series s controller. I have tried with a different controller which is an Xbox 1 controller and it fixed the problem. However that isn’t my controller so I still have the same problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller isn’t charging - Similar Threads - controller isn’t charging

2. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  3. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  4. My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s: I found my Xbox 360 2 of them it could connect to the original one but it won’t connect to the slim one *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Other*...
  5. Why isn’t my controller here yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my controller here yet?: I ordered a design lab controller on 22/11/2023 and the order still says processing. This is a Christmas present for my son so am worried it’s not been dispatched yet. It’s been almost 4 weeks/30...
  6. My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s: I found my Xbox 360 2 of them it could connect to the original one but it won’t connect to the slim one 79dfaf96-464e-4334-bb20-93d672d6f192
  7. My Xbox series x isn’t connecting to my tv or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x isn’t connecting to my tv or controller: I tried moving my Xbox to a different tv in the house and when I did it came up “no signal” on all the hdmi ports. I then tried to move it back to the original tv it was on and same issue. I have...
  8. My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...

in XboX Insiders
    My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...: When I go on Xbox accessories and press the 3 dot under my controller volume thing is grayed out submitted by /u/Smulgey [link] [comments]
  9. My controller isn’t performing properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn’t performing properly: this problem has happened 3 weeks ago when I had a problem with my Xbox headset, so I threw the headset out due to thinking it was the headset at fault, but it was the controller. it has...
  10. Wireless Xbox controller is on but isn’t accepting input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox controller is on but isn’t accepting input: My wireless controller is on, but it doesn’t respond to anything I press. It isn’t due to a specific game or something like that. It doesn’t work even on the menu or profile selection screen. I’ve...