xbox controller is not detected by chrome in cloud gaming

Discus and support xbox controller is not detected by chrome in cloud gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings, My controller is connected to macOS via BlueTooth successfully (can be used to select apps in launchpad). However, when I try to cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoonChen, Jan 24, 2023.

1. NoonChen
    NoonChen Guest

Greetings,

My controller is connected to macOS via BlueTooth successfully (can be used to select apps in launchpad). However, when I try to cloud gaming in Chrome browser and this message popped up:

Not detected - connect a controller or press a button to enable

I've ensured that Chrome has the access to Bluetooth devices in privacy settings, but it is still in vain, I don't know what else I have missed, did anyone encounter the same issue before?

Here is my setup:

Controller: Xbox wireless controller series x

Browser: Chrome

Thanks in advance!

:)

NoonChen, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Mohammed_Sami Win User

My Turtle Beach Recon Controller (Designed For Xbox) isnt working on Xbox cloud gaming!

Its not the 'Recon Hybrid Game Controller' , My controller is the Turtle Beach Recon Controller and whenever I plug it in it doesnt detect it on XBOX cloud gaming. My controller works on normal games but it doesnt detect on Xbox cloud gaming .
  3. Moe Hashim Win User

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

I also tried Nintendo pro controller and it was the same. Once I launch the fortnite on cloud gaming it does not read the controller. I used Safari on my iPad mini and chrome and also edge and nothing worked. Is it true that for web gaming only Xbox controllers are compatible?
  4. AssyrianEagle Win User

Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!

unfortunately that doesn't help either. I have borrowed my friend Xbox One Series X controller and same thing happened. The game Redfall does detects the controller but keep changing it to keyboard and mouse and can't use the controller it's just bad game port and again I have tried the game on Cloud Gaming the game detects the controller and functions right but when downloading the game it doesn't.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Unable to install gaming services on Windows 11 - Error code 0x80070490

Do you have a controller? You can test if you can play your games through cloud gaming through Xbox.com/play using safari or chrome.
  6. eric williams2 Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming Not Detecting Controller

Microsoft Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller
Thema:

1. xbox controller is not detected by chrome in cloud gaming - Similar Threads - controller detected chrome

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  4. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  5. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10): Whenever i plug in my Xbox wireless receiver/adapter to my computer, in the Device manager it gets detected as a controller and not an adapter. Ive tried updating the drivers but it doesn't work.i...
  6. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...
  7. Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger: Simple issue If u press the right trigger and left trigger at the same time the left trigger doesn't register maybe 1 in every 10 times sure it's rare but it's annoying it's existed literally...
  8. Xbox App Not Detecting PS4 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Not Detecting PS4 Controller: Hi, My PS4 controller is not being detected by the Xbox app on my PC, but it works normally when using xbox cloud on the Edge browser. I have tried updating the controller drivers, reinstalling...
  9. xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook: *acgamesonline.comHere is a link to a page for a controller identical to the one that I am using. 7d41ebe7-868e-42f7-9539-e592a17ee92e
  10. Xbox 360 receiver is detected as a controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 receiver is detected as a controller: my xbox 360 receiver is detected as an xbox controler,when I try to update it to receiver it does not work,also the receiver is shown after unchecking 'compatible drivers' option...