Xbox Controller is loosing connection

Discus and support Xbox Controller is loosing connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft. Hello Forum. I have a problem with my xbox one controllers loosing connection to the xbox.(one S) I´ve tried different controllers.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MalikA.G., Oct 14, 2020.

  1. MalikA.G.
    MalikA.G. Guest

    Xbox Controller is loosing connection


    Hello Microsoft. Hello Forum.

    I have a problem with my xbox one controllers loosing connection to the xbox.(one S)

    I´ve tried different controllers.

    There is nothing in the way of the console and the controller.

    I am sitting not even a meter away and the Firmware is up to date.

    I found a thread about exactly the same problem,of someone experiencing it,with brand new xbox one x and new controllers.

    (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/xbox-one-controller-randomly-disconnects/e3a03785-1f9b-4d82-996c-c5b8bdc9d0d9)

    the microsoft moderator was closing the thread dueto was a "bit old"

    (Feb 2020)

    Microsoft you are losing customers by trying to silence problems away.

    I have this problem since day one of purchasing the xbox. I was sending it to repair and they actually have done nothing

    but reset the xbox.

    The problem still consists.

    In this thread im relating to, someone is writing about eventually the batteries being the problem but since the case was closed by the moderator no one could reply to his (maybe) solution.

    i cannot believethis even posting in this forum is not working properly if you click to correct your text, it will remove the written letters.....

    :)
     
    MalikA.G., Oct 14, 2020
    #1
  2. Ezzn Win User

    Xbox loosing connection to controller

    Did @{Parity} method work for you?
  3. Rare Squared Win User

    Xbox loosing connection to controller

    Good morning Jeppemaaan,

    Are you using a wired Xbox controller or a wire plugged into the Xbox controller? If you are using your own wire to charge your Xbox controller I would try using a different cord. If you are using a wired controller, check to make sure your Xbox Controller
    is fully up to date.
    Here
    is a troubleshooter on updating your controller.

    Updating your controller may fix your controller and headset going in and out.

    Your Xbox being on Instant-On mode shouldn't take away from your FPS. I would recommend

    hard restarting
    your Xbox and seeing if that solves the issue.

    I hope this helps,

    -
  4. Edgarour Win User

    Xbox loosing connection to controller

    I dont think that problem is normal
    have you tried using another control?
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    Xbox loosing connection to controller

    Is the controllers firmware updated?
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox loosing connection to controller

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

Xbox Controller is loosing connection

Loading...
  1. Xbox Controller is loosing connection - Similar Threads - Controller loosing connection

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181
  9. Xbox X Controller left stick not completely loose

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X Controller left stick not completely loose: My Xbox series x controllers left stick is not responding immediately when moving left and right but moving up and down works fine, I Noticed that the left stick is a bit more loose than the right...
  10. Loose screw in my controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in my controller: Hi I recently got a new xbox seires x controller, i could hear something rattling round inside the body of the controller so I took off one of the side grip covers to see a loose screw sitting...