Xbox controller hesitation

Discus and support Xbox controller hesitation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox controller hesitation How to resolve? What screw size to disassemble 1c277203-dedb-4f59-9fae-c264a549520e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Obvious5323, Jan 30, 2023.

  1. Obvious5323
    Obvious5323 Guest

    Xbox controller hesitation


    Xbox controller hesitation

    How to resolve?

    What screw size to disassemble

    :)
     
    Obvious5323, Jan 30, 2023
    #1
  2. Luke Mason Win User

    Controller hesitating

    Mine is doing the same
  3. MurderTramp17 Win User

    New Titanfall Controller for X1 announced!

    it's cool looking, but i am always hesitant about white based controllers
  4. ShadowChaser36 Win User

    Xbox One set up in stores to demo

    Same goes for the stores around me. They have Xbox ones set up, but with no controllers. I'm hesitant to drive out to my MS store to test drive Forza 5.
  5. Sal O Win User

    Day one controller coming apart?

    Do controllers off the shelf also do this? If they don't I wouldn't hesitate to grab one as I'm getting tired of my "creeky" Day One controller.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    controller drifting

    Try clearing the console cache and synchronizing the control again, if it persists and is under warranty, do not hesitate to activate support.
Thema:

Xbox controller hesitation

Loading...
  1. Xbox controller hesitation - Similar Threads - controller hesitation

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  9. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  10. Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,...