Xbox controller glitching in Minecraft for Windows 11

Discus and support Xbox controller glitching in Minecraft for Windows 11 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controllers worked completely fine with Minecraft for years but a few weeks ago suddenly they keep skipping options in the menus, scrolling way too... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hazy777, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Hazy777
    Hazy777 Guest

My controllers worked completely fine with Minecraft for years but a few weeks ago suddenly they keep skipping options in the menus, scrolling way too fast, opening up chat in game whenever I press jump or move around, being way too sensitive and other annoying issues. When I use the D-pad in the menus the cursor will move as it normally should but its also glitchy in game. When I use my mouse and keyboard the game works perfectly though

I've tried adjusting my controller sensitivity and restoring the settings to default but that didn't work. I've tried multiple different wireless and wired controllers that all act the same way. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft to no effect. All of my drivers and system updates are up to date and all of my controllers work perfectly fine with any other game so this seems to be an issue purely with Minecraft

:)

Hazy777, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please check the link below, it has useful information to help you to resolve the issue that you are having:

How to Fix Xbox Controller not Working on Windows 11?

https://appuals.com/xbox-controller-not-working...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Minecraft: W10 Edition sound effects cutting off

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Silo, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, that might be a bug that you're experiencing because of the compatibility of Minecraft with the Windows 11, since it is a preview it's not totally optimized for the games yet, I believe that might be some glitches like that throught another games on Windows 11.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller not functioning properly on my windows 11

I've updated the driver and used this controller on other PCs with windows 11 and the problem still persists.

The information of my system is attached below:
    Hi

If your controller isn't working on other PC running Windows 11 it tells me something is wrong with your controller.

There aren't any compatibility issues with older Xbox 360 controllers and Windows 11. I've just tried my old Xbox 360 wired controller in my brand new Windows 11 based PC and it works fine. The fact that it isn't working now is likely coincidental.
  5. Corbin Boucher Win User

Error Code (0x8007012b

Windows 11 And Only Minecraft dungeons
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Why do i need to pay for Xbox Gold on pc?

Thema:

1. Xbox controller glitching in Minecraft for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - controller glitching Minecraft

2. My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help: I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please help me it’s not my controllers being broken...
  3. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  4. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  5. Controller Vibration glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Vibration glitch: Is anyone having a problem where my controller just vibrates I’ve tried restarting my Xbox 1,000 times hasn’t done me any justice. I use a usb cable full time when I play and it was fine like 5...
  6. i have the Xbox one glitch rematch controller for my xbox and when I open the app for it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have the Xbox one glitch rematch controller for my xbox and when I open the app for it...: i have the xbox one series s and the pdp glitch rematch controller i got a few days ago and the app is stuck on sign up part to where I can’t switch game audio or buttons...
  7. Controller - keyboard & mouse glitching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - keyboard & mouse glitching: I just got a controller to use on my PC and when I opened a game when I walked forward or backward it would also move up and down on the command menu (the game was kingdom hearts) I thought it was...
  8. Xbox controller glitching and spamming home button when I am in proximity of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller glitching and spamming home button when I am in proximity of it: Note: this is in behave of my cousin Xbox Series S Tldr: Xbox Controller glitch when I am in proximity of it (Only me) My cousins Xbox controller is acting really strange lately. The...
  9. My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...: As of last week it has been going off and on and now its just permanently going down way to many lines its at the point where i cant even message people or play most games where you pick a...
  10. Weird controller glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird controller glitch: My controller (xbox elite series 2) is showing up as two that both move the same way in fifa. the controller was working fine before I left for a week but now every action I take is doubled (for...