Xbox Controller Forza Horizon 5 Edition - Muffled/No Audio

Discus and support Xbox Controller Forza Horizon 5 Edition - Muffled/No Audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the FH5 Edition controlle for Christmas. Recently I tried using it with headphones plugged in and the audio was very very low. I can turn the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Teesang-[xboxvenue], Jan 28, 2022.

1. Xbox Controller Forza Horizon 5 Edition - Muffled/No Audio

I got the FH5 Edition controlle for Christmas. Recently I tried using it with headphones plugged in and the audio was very very low. I can turn the volume on the headphones to max outbound, and even then, it's still very low.

I tested another set of headphones, same thing.

I tested the original Xbox Seriex X controller with the headphones, no issues.

I sent the controller in for a replacement, got the replacement today, same issue.

Again, I tested multiple headphones and controllers, and it's only an issue with the Forza one (the replacement I got).

Has anyone else had this problem? I can't find any support person to talk to about this, so I just decided to request a replacement again. Fingers crossed.

:)

Teesang-[xboxvenue], Jan 28, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sorry about the experience. Hopefully the issue will be resolved in the next replacement you receive.
  3. Luna Danu Win User

I have the same exact problem. The forza controller I got for Christmas doesn't have any audio output from headsets I plug in. I contacted xbox support and they said they will give me a replacement, but it will likely be a random controller they have around that's refurbished. And I want a replacement for the exact same one I have.
  4. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  5. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

6. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Cannot install FH5 for seemingly no reason

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!

Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Forza Horizon 5 Edition - Muffled/No Audio - Similar Threads - Controller Forza Horizon

2. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  4. Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1: Hi all, I have a weird issue with FH4 PC while using a MS Xbox gen1 Elite controller with a Wired connection (USB Cable to PC). Although the button mappings are correct, whenever I try to steer...
  5. Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!: Hi, so I have been getting issues with the Xbox parental control setting. I am 18 and I'm not in any family organization I did the Xbox privacy settings submitted restarted my pc and then it works...
  6. Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control): Hi, so I have been getting issues with the Xbox parental control setting. I am 18 and I'm not in any family organization I did the Xbox privacy settings submitted restarted my pc and then it works...
  7. Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc: i bought Forza horizon 4 on pc but my parental control is acting weird in the beginning when i bought the game there was a problem with the auction and my car upgrading there was a message that...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Control Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Control Problem: I tried everyway but nothing happens. When I try go ''Find New Tunes'' it's always gives me this text''Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings.'' I'm so tired because of...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 и родительский контроль. Forza Horizon 4 and parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 и родительский контроль. Forza Horizon 4 and parental control.: Заблокированная привилегия. Эта функция заблокирована в настройках родительского контроля службы Xbox Live. Как разблокировать? Translation: A blocked privilege. This feature is disabled in...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Input Delay or Control Delay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Delay or Control Delay.: Hi, I purchase Forza horizon 4 on PC about 2 weeks ago and I get this input delay like if I press "A" the car didn't turn immediately it take some seconds and sometime it ignore the control...