Xbox Controller Elite 2 PC Accessories App Issue

Discus and support Xbox Controller Elite 2 PC Accessories App Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to access my controller using the xbox accessories app on the pc. I needed to connect the controller to my xbox to configure it. I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jab215, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Jab215
    Jab215 Guest

I am unable to access my controller using the xbox accessories app on the pc. I needed to connect the controller to my xbox to configure it. I already tried reverting software, which did not help. I have included a screen shot of what is happening. I literally can not select my controller in the app. It keeps shifting over to the side, no matter what I try. I can move over to select the controller for less than a second before the app shifts back over the Connect a device portion of the screen.
    Xbox Controller Elite 2 PC Accessories App Issue [​IMG]

:)

Jab215, Jan 17, 2023
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

How to reset your elite controller

3. ItsmarionetteXx Win User

How to reset your elite controller

Hi Marionette,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. You can use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Elite controller, or reset the configuration via a PC.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
    I dont have a pc but I'm gonna try to delete all configarations and reset to the original configuration
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Elite Controller 2 paddles not registering in app

Hello ajbarnette,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your Elite Series 2 controller.

Are you having this issue on PC or an Xbox console?

Console: To configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, start by opening the Xbox Accessories app. To open the app on your console, press the Xbox button to open the guide, select My games & apps > See all > Apps, and then choose Xbox Accessories.

PC: To open the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10, press the Start button, type Xbox Accessories or choose it from the list, and then sign in. If the app isn’t installed on your PC, get it here: Microsoft Store

The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless Adapter, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the controller and plug the other end into your PC.

You can follow the steps listed in this article to learn how to customize your Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support

If there is a hardware problem with your controller that cannot be resolved by troubleshooting, you may need to replace your controller. To begin:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com/devices
    2. Find your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and click on it
    3. Scroll down and click Start Order
    4. Confirm the serial number and choose Device
    Follow through with the rest of the instructions.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Since you have updated your PC to the latest Windows build, if you're having trouble

updating the Elite controller using the Xbox Accessories app
    , then there may be an issue with the app itself if it isn't allowing you to update the controller. You may wish to run the App troubleshooter to see if there may be something with the app itself
    that requires a "fix". Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

In regard to configuring your Elite controller, you would need the Xbox Accessories app for that as well: Use the Xbox
    Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

If you continue to experience issues updating or configuring your Elite controller using your Windows 10 PC, then you may need to attempt to do so from a different PC or an Xbox One console.

I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know the results.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one elite controller controls

Sorry to hear about this issue, thankfully the Xbox One Elite Controller has a lot of customisation options and you should be able to swap the triggers back around fairly easily.

Follow the guide at this LINK, that should walk you though how to download and use the Xbox Accessories app
    on either PC or Xbox One to edit your Xbox One Elite Controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Elite 2 PC Accessories App Issue - Similar Threads - Controller Elite Accessories

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  8. Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi there, I have bought a brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller today, hoping to start using it on the PC. After plugging it in for the first time, I was told I need to update it threw the...
  9. Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC: Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC 2c4bf7e3-1540-4c10-9319-4cdb2683035a
  10. What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it...: I sent my controller in for a replacement since it was acting up and making strange noises whenever it vibrated so I was given a replacement. I had forgotten to take off the accessories but...