Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Firmware version 5.13.3143.0

Discus and support Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Firmware version 5.13.3143.0 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Every time I turn on my console and connect my control it asks to update, updates 100% and says it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cardoso_549, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Cardoso_549
    Cardoso_549 Guest

Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update

Every time I turn on my console and connect my control it asks to update, updates 100% and says it is already updated, but the conrole disconnects and asks again to update. This also happens in the xbox accessories app, informs you that you have a required update and even then the error happens.
    I can't roll back the firmware and I can't update.

Firmware version 5.13.3143.0

:)

Cardoso_549, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Cardoso_549 Win User

the warranty ended in January. How can you do anything, the control of synchronizing and giving kind of problem, which in my view I can't have more easily.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

If the warranty has already ended, you cannot have your controller serviced anymore through Microsoft. You may have to get a new controller for this, unfortunately. Or you may check other computer stores for repair service.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your controller issue.

I believe there is already a problem with the firmware or hardware of the controller since it is not updating anymore or the update is somehow not pushing through.

I would already recommend to have that controller serviced. You may check on the controller warranty first by registering it on this link: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

And if the controller is still in warranty, you may also start an order there to get it serviced.

Hope that helps!
  5. Cardoso_549 Win User

the warranty ended in January.
    How can you do anything, the control of synchronizing and giving kind of problem, which in my view I can't have more easily.
  6. Patrick_149 Win User

Revert/Rollback/Downgrade Xbox Controller Firmware. There is a way to do this!!! (FULL guide with pics)

This solution is not working in Windows 11 as of today:

Elite S2 5.13.3143.0

Accessories App 300.2202.25001.0

FYI this is what the link in Xbox Assist does: My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update | Xbox Support

It opens the Xbox Accessories app with:

xboxaccessories:\\firmwareupdate?legacyDowngrade=true

No option to revert.

Windows 10 Xbox Accessories App does not work with 5.13.3143.0 at all - displays a message saying its being updated come back soon.
    I can confirm that it doesn't work. I tried reinstalling the app but it just opens the regular Xbox Accessories screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Firmware version 5.13.3143.0 - Similar Threads - controller doesn't doesn't

2. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...
  5. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  6. Xbox controller doesn't show up why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller doesn't show up why?: I have Xbox series s controller and I want to play with it on pc but whenever I try to connect it doesn't show up. I have gamebird 4.0 Bluetooth dongle. Microsoft please help me. I have windows...
  7. My Xbox One controller doesn't work with games on the game pass app on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One controller doesn't work with games on the game pass app on pc.: My controller works perfectly fine with my Steam games, but when it comes to the Xbox app, my controller loses it's cool and forgets it is a controller (right stick moves the mouse button and the...
  8. Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't.: I will turn on Xbox with the remote and it will automatically keep disconnecting itself. My Xbox and controller are up to date. The only way for it to work is having cord from Xbox to controller....
  9. When ever I use a controller on some games it doesn't work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I use a controller on some games it doesn't work properly: it acts like its a keyboard and mouse and some often controls are switched randomly, this doesn't happen on all games right now its only happened on 2 Red Dead Redemption 2 and Jedi Survivor. I'm...
  10. Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console: I have two xboxes (One S and Series S). This question is for the Series. It came with a controller that was working perfectly until last night when, after I powered it off to take a break, powered...