Xbox Controller Deadzone Setting
Discus and support Xbox Controller Deadzone Setting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I play on the Xbox Series X and I love the interface of Xbox more than the PlayStation as well as the party chat interface. But my main gripe is the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/V4LOROUS, Dec 2, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox Controller Deadzone Setting
Loading...
-
Xbox Controller Deadzone Setting - Similar Threads - Controller Deadzone Setting
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Does the xbox series s controller have a built in deadzone
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes the xbox series s controller have a built in deadzone: I'm aware that you can't change the deadzone on the xbox series s controller you have to do that in the game you are playing but I'm curious does the controller have a built in deadzone I'm just... -
Please add stick deadzones to controller settings.
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease add stick deadzones to controller settings.: Please add left and right stick deadzone settings to controller settings. I can't play xbox save for one game because of the stick drift. That one game has internal deadzone capabilities which is... -
Controller Deadzones
in XBoX on ConsolesController Deadzones: Why after 5 years of this option not only being disabled it's getting worse?! I know why as you want us mugs to shelll out for an elite controller but come on lads., you've got fans here who have... -
Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.: Some games don't have a setting for deadzones. Why isn't there an option to just set a base deadzone for your controller through the console. If some games can change my standard controller... -
How do I adjust the deadzone for my elite series 2 controller
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I adjust the deadzone for my elite series 2 controller: I recently got an elite series 2 controller and it has a slight issue with the right stick it wont stay in the middle it registers as left or right and its small enough for dead zone to fix but i... -
Elite Series 2 Controller Deadzone issues on Windows 11 / 10
in XBoX on ConsolesElite Series 2 Controller Deadzone issues on Windows 11 / 10: Hello there, I'm literally new to this kind of controller design, and I can't tell if it's my imagination or a possible issues, but how can I tell if I actually the deadzone issues ?...