Xbox Controller Deadzone Setting

Discus and support Xbox Controller Deadzone Setting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I play on the Xbox Series X and I love the interface of Xbox more than the PlayStation as well as the party chat interface. But my main gripe is the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/V4LOROUS, Dec 2, 2022.

1. /u/V4LOROUS
    /u/V4LOROUS Guest

I play on the Xbox Series X and I love the interface of Xbox more than the PlayStation as well as the party chat interface. But my main gripe is the deadzone differences in the same game across both consoles: Xbox and PS5. There is a considerable difference and I love how responsive the PlayStation controllers feel. The Xbox controller for the same game feels choppy and difficult to make micro adjustments to my target if I’m narrowly missing my target.

Also pertaining to controllers, I love how easy it is to click in the analog sticks on PlayStation controllers. I feel like I’m killing my thumbs every time I click LS and RS.

I will pay good money for these changes. I just want these changes now!

submitted by /u/V4LOROUS
    [link] [comments]

/u/V4LOROUS, Dec 2, 2022
  2. onlysublime Win User

Wireless Speed Wheel Warning!

anyone with the speed wheel willing to share settings? I just got a new one and am trying to learn how to tweak the controls. there's no guide on what any of these settings mean. or know any sites that will explain the following settings?

right now I'm kinda happy with speed wheel setting 1 with the following:

with these settings sometimes I totally feel dialed in and other times I'm out of control.

steering axis deadzone inside: 0

steering axis deadzone outside: 50

acceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

acceleration axis deadzone outside: 50

deceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

deceleration axis deadzone outside: 50

clutch axis deadzone inside: 0

clutch axis deadzone outside: 50

handbrake axis deadzone inside: 0

handbrake axis deadzone outside: 50

vibration scale: 100

here are the default speed wheel settings which drove me crazy:

steering axis deadzone inside: 1

steering axis deadzone outside: 95

acceleration axis deadzone inside: 15

acceleration axis deadzone outside: 100

deceleration axis deadzone inside: 15

deceleration axis deadzone outside: 95

clutch axis deadzone inside: 15

clutch axis deadzone outside: 90

handbrake axis deadzone inside: 0

handbrake axis deadzone outside: 100

vibration scale: 100
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Controller Deadzone Settings

I hope too... It would be a great tool..
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

There are any other question that I can help you?
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

If you already adjust the response curves and your issue was not solved there's nothing that you can do for now...

Nowadays Xbox don't have a tool like Steam Controller Configurator... and here in the forum we have no information about Microsoft plans about a tool like that...
  6. Zachary Bannister Win User

No, I appreciate your feedback though!

I hope someday they add more features on the Xbox controller configuration tool, like deadzone settings.

Cheers
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Deadzone Setting - Similar Threads - Controller Deadzone Setting

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  4. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  5. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. Controller Deadzones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Deadzones: Why after 5 years of this option not only being disabled it's getting worse?! I know why as you want us mugs to shelll out for an elite controller but come on lads., you've got fans here who have...
  8. Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.: Some games don't have a setting for deadzones. Why isn't there an option to just set a base deadzone for your controller through the console. If some games can change my standard controller...
  9. How do I adjust the deadzone for my elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I adjust the deadzone for my elite series 2 controller: I recently got an elite series 2 controller and it has a slight issue with the right stick it wont stay in the middle it registers as left or right and its small enough for dead zone to fix but i...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Deadzone issues on Windows 11 / 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Deadzone issues on Windows 11 / 10: Hello there, I'm literally new to this kind of controller design, and I can't tell if it's my imagination or a possible issues, but how can I tell if I actually the deadzone issues ?...