Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help.

Discus and support Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! Yesterday I bought a controller XBOX ONE Wireless. Connected it to my computer on Windows 10. Windows 10 asked to download the application xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GlacieredWand34, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help.

Hello!

Yesterday I bought a controller XBOX ONE Wireless. Connected it to my computer on Windows 10. Windows 10 asked to download the application xbox accessories and update the controller. I updated the controller according to the instructions via the cable to
    the latest firmware: 3.1.1221.0 and at the same time updated my windows to version 1709. I start any game on the computer and start playing on the joystick and after 10 minutes of play my game starts to hang very strongly and all the games. I take a mouse
    in my hand and the lags pass right away. As soon as I take the controller into my hand, the ags immediately appear back and it is impossible to play. FPS in the game with the controller is 10 out of 140. Tell me what can be the problem? And how can you solve
    it? I tried to reinstall the driver and joystick, it did not help. Connection via USB cable.

:)

GlacieredWand34, Oct 18, 2017
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    taidara, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Luckyas
    Luckyas Guest
    Xbox controller causing games stutter.

Hello everyone.

I've bought myself a Xbox one S controller and im very happy with it. But there is a big problem. After 10 minutes of gaming the controller causes the game to stutter and lag very hard. It becomes unplayable! After some research it seems like this is a driver
    issue.

Does someone know how to fix this problem?

I am using windows 10, and these are my standard controller drivers:

Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help. [​IMG]

Sincerely,

Lucas

Luckyas, Oct 18, 2017
  4. taidara Win User

Xbox controller causing games stutter.

5. SoloSpartan01 Win User

Xbox One Summer Update - after updating the game streaming to PC keeps disconnecting

I updated the Xbox App Beta to version 22.23.11006.00000, and it seemed to fix the problem with the lag. There is still stuttering problems though. Some games stutter every 5-10 minutes, and other games stutter every 30 seconds.
  6. DrowsyGlobe5257 Win User

After August Update consistent lag every 10 seconds or so?

I was reading on the Black Ops 3 Forums. And i found a topic on there from someone discribbing exactly the same problem im having that The Xbox Live Party Chat is causing the Skips/stutter in the game every 10 seconds. As soon as your out of Party Chat The
    skips/stutter is gone. I havent tested this on other multiplayer games yet but my connection is fine on console and in games. But the stutter remains while in Party chat. I dont know if this is caused by a bug in the dashboard update on August 19 or the Black
    Ops 3 game update on August 16 since i downloaded both updates on the same day. I really hope this can be fixed with a dashboard or game update. I hope Support can have a look at this game stutter/skipping issue that happens every 10 seconds while in Party
    Chat.
  7. Farscape247 Win User

Since update, slow cold starts?

I have noticed considerable slowdown from boot time to some games stuttering and the new controller updates seam to cause more and more audio glitches and controller lag than before.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox One Summer Update - after updating the game streaming to PC keeps disconnecting

I updated the Xbox App Beta to version 22.23.11006.00000, and it seemed to fix the problem with the lag. There is still stuttering problems though. Some games stutter every 5-10 minutes, and other games stutter every 30 seconds.
    Thanks for the heads up on that, when you tested this. What quality setting were you using to stream? Low, Medium, High, Very High? If you changed it to a lower setting did that help?
Thema:

Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help.

1. Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help. - Similar Threads - controller causing games

2. Xbox elite controller A button causing the game bar to open and blue tooth issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller A button causing the game bar to open and blue tooth issues.: I just bought an xbox elite controller series 2 and whenever I press A the stupid xbox game bar shows up and I have to press A a lot in most games. Also when I plug the contoller in to look at it...
  3. XBOX One X Controller on PC causing games to alt tab

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One X Controller on PC causing games to alt tab: Hi guys bought the new xbox one x controller to use on rocket league on my PC. I've had the older xbox one controller previously and have had no issues. Whilst playing rocket league my game keeps...
  4. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...
  5. GFWL client causing game to crash (may be causing controller issues)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL client causing game to crash (may be causing controller issues): I am currently running a Windows 8.1 Sony VIAO laptop, the same system that I had previously installed my GFWL disc based retail games onto. I have had to reset the system to factory settings a...
  6. Game Bar causing issues with Xbox Button on Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar causing issues with Xbox Button on Controller: I activated the Xbox Game Bar on the Windows 10 Xbox App, and now the app itself is capturing my Xbox Button input. I cannot access the dashboard or use the Xbox Button at all when game streaming....
  7. Xbox one controller causing FPS and audio problems in my PC Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller causing FPS and audio problems in my PC Games.: When I am using my Xbox One Elite Controller when playing games, everything will work fine for about 30 minutes or so. Then my frames will start lagging. For example, I run normally around 70-80...
  8. Xbox controller causing games stutter.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller causing games stutter.: Hello everyone. I've bought myself a Xbox one S controller and im very happy with it. But there is a big problem. After 10 minutes of gaming the controller causes the game to stutter and lag very...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Controller causes computer to crash after game exit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller causes computer to crash after game exit: Hey everyone I've noticed that after exiting a PC game, and turning off my Xbox One wireless controller, my computer more often than not crashes. It doesn't get a BSOD or anything, but the mouse...
  10. Xbox one controller causes FPS drop, decrease gaming performance on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller causes FPS drop, decrease gaming performance on Windows 10: I'm using a MSI GE60 2PE laptop (GTX 860m, Intel core i7-4710HQ) running Windows 10 Pro (detail: MSI – Google Drive) Before using Xbox one controller, I used a xbox 360 wired controller, and my...