Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help.

Discus and support Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! Yesterday I bought a controller XBOX ONE Wireless. Connected it to my computer on Windows 10. Windows 10 asked to download the application xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GlacieredWand34, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help.

Hello!

Yesterday I bought a controller XBOX ONE Wireless. Connected it to my computer on Windows 10. Windows 10 asked to download the application xbox accessories and update the controller. I updated the controller according to the instructions via the cable to
    the latest firmware: 3.1.1221.0 and at the same time updated my windows to version 1709. I start any game on the computer and start playing on the joystick and after 10 minutes of play my game starts to hang very strongly and all the games. I take a mouse
    in my hand and the lags pass right away. As soon as I take the controller into my hand, the ags immediately appear back and it is impossible to play. FPS in the game with the controller is 10 out of 140. Tell me what can be the problem? And how can you solve
    it? I tried to reinstall the driver and joystick, it did not help. Connection via USB cable.

:)

GlacieredWand34, Oct 18, 2017
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    taidara, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Luckyas
    Luckyas Guest
    Xbox controller causing games stutter.

Hello everyone.

I've bought myself a Xbox one S controller and im very happy with it. But there is a big problem. After 10 minutes of gaming the controller causes the game to stutter and lag very hard. It becomes unplayable! After some research it seems like this is a driver
    issue.

Does someone know how to fix this problem?

I am using windows 10, and these are my standard controller drivers:

Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help. [​IMG]

Sincerely,

Lucas

Luckyas, Oct 18, 2017
  4. taidara Win User

Xbox controller causing games stutter.

5. SoloSpartan01 Win User

Xbox One Summer Update - after updating the game streaming to PC keeps disconnecting

I updated the Xbox App Beta to version 22.23.11006.00000, and it seemed to fix the problem with the lag. There is still stuttering problems though. Some games stutter every 5-10 minutes, and other games stutter every 30 seconds.
  6. DrowsyGlobe5257 Win User

After August Update consistent lag every 10 seconds or so?

I was reading on the Black Ops 3 Forums. And i found a topic on there from someone discribbing exactly the same problem im having that The Xbox Live Party Chat is causing the Skips/stutter in the game every 10 seconds. As soon as your out of Party Chat The
    skips/stutter is gone. I havent tested this on other multiplayer games yet but my connection is fine on console and in games. But the stutter remains while in Party chat. I dont know if this is caused by a bug in the dashboard update on August 19 or the Black
    Ops 3 game update on August 16 since i downloaded both updates on the same day. I really hope this can be fixed with a dashboard or game update. I hope Support can have a look at this game stutter/skipping issue that happens every 10 seconds while in Party
    Chat.
  7. Mujtaba Hyder Win User

Xbox Series controller causing in game stutters

Hi there,

Just to put it out there, this is a known issue with Microsoft Xbox controller when used wirelessly with a pc.

I personally have had this issue and there is no solution to it without buying a Microsoft dongle or connecting the controller to the pc through usb cable.

I have tested this with at least 3 pcs and a number of games.

The games it’s been tested with:

1. Cyberpunk 2077

2. Assassins Creed odyssey

3. Need for speed Heat

4. Witchers 3

All the games have shown stutter and fps drops and this goes away the moment you plug in the controller with usb cable.

I strongly believe Microsoft needs to fix the issue and not force people into spending another $25 to buy a dongle from them to resolve an issue that shouldn’t be there to start with.

Alternatively you can use a PlayStation controller which works just fine.

There should actually be a class action against Microsoft for not doing anything about it as the issue has been there for few years now.

The first time I experienced the issue, I had spent days repairing and reinstalling games and even the windows at one point only to discover it’s an issue with the controller.

My current pc specs in case anyone needs to know:

Ryzen 5800x

Zoya’s Rtx 4080 oc

Msi mag b550 tomahawk mx wifi

G skill 32gb 3600 mhz
  8. Piotr_Nowak Win User

Xbox Series controller causing in game stutters

I did and they're saying it's system problem -whatever that means
Thema:

Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help.

1. Xbox controller causing games stutter in every game! Help. - Similar Threads - controller causing games

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  4. Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly: When you press the analogue sticks or Dpad on any controller it does the correct movement however it is then repeated in the opposite direction immediately after. I have tested multiple...
  5. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  6. My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate fc48839a-c898-49d5-9762-9f031e360e2b
  7. Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller: Often I have a crackling sound coming from the headset and I have concluded it’s coming from the controller because I have plugged in a different headset and that did not solve it. I am unsure...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...: I have ran through countless controllers and wasted a lot of money. I keep experiencing my controller turning off when the batter back feels any type of significant pressure. The usb cable causes...
  9. Why is my new regular wireless controller causing my game to slightly lag when my wired...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my new regular wireless controller causing my game to slightly lag when my wired...: I just bought a new standard wireless controller and it’s causing my game to lag in certain areas/points. I mainly use a wired elite controller and I never have issues with it. I was hoping to...
  10. Xbox Series controller causing in game stutters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series controller causing in game stutters: Hello .Recently I've noticed in game stuttering while playing FIFA 23 . Never had this problem since game launch. Though at first it might be GPU -related but FPS was stable and after cleaning and...