Xbox Controller can't connect to multiple bluetooth paired devices

Discus and support Xbox Controller can't connect to multiple bluetooth paired devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here an example of the process I want to achieve: 1. I pair my controller with my iPhone - OK 2. I long press the sync button and pair my controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michael140590, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Xbox Controller can't connect to multiple bluetooth paired devices

Here an example of the process I want to achieve:

1. I pair my controller with my iPhone - OK

2. I long press the sync button and pair my controller with my iPad - OK

3. I want to connect again to my iPhone, How I do that?

The only way I've found is forgetting the controller from my iPhone and then pair it again, is there a faster way?

I have the last firmware installed from Windows

PS: Double tap the sync button doesn't work in this case, because these are 2 bluetooth devices, not an Xbox

:)

michael140590, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

So how do you switch your elite controller back and forth from different devices to windows 10?

Hi ViperMagma, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

The Xbox Wireless Controller that comes with Xbox Series X|S includes a feature that allows for quickly switching between a paired Bluetooth device and an Xbox console. If the controller is connected to a Bluetooth device, double-press the Pair button, and the controller will immediately switch its connection to the last Xbox console it was paired to. Then, to switch back to the paired Bluetooth device, press and hold the Pair button to start pairing mode. The controller will automatically connect to the Bluetooth device you were just using while it also searches for new devices – just in case you want to connect a different Bluetooth device or Xbox. If it doesn’t find a new device nearby in pairing mode, it will remain connected to the previous Bluetooth device.

As of the moment, the said feature is not yet available on Xbox Elite Series 2. But what I always do is make sure that when you turn on your devices such as PC or Laptop, the Bluetooth is turned off then turn the controller on first before turning on the Bluetooth for it to automatically reconnect.
  3. michael140590 Win User

Hi, so according to my example, you suggest to disconnect the Bluetooth of my iPad? I’ve tried but the issue is that when I turn on the controller it will try to connect to the last device (iPad), I can’t find a way to force the controller to connect to a device different from the last one
  4. Rostom L Win User

I see. Since we’re trying to switch a device to connect with, I am afraid we have to reset or pair again the controller onto the previous one.

But have you tried pressing the sync button on your controller for 6 to 10 seconds until it vibrates to unsync it from your iPad?
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

If you want to switch a device to use with your controller, simply disconnect the bluetooth connection of the current one and try connecting it with the other one. There's no need to unpair & pair gain.
  6. denizdemir2 Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

Hi,

I have xbox one s and bluetooth controller. I couldn't manage to pair my bluetooth headset (sony wh-1000xm3) with bluetooth controller. (Since BT devices can not be connected with CONSOLE via bluetooth, I try to connect BT headset with CONTROLLER).

How can I pair BT headset and controller?

Thanks for your reply.
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller can't connect to multiple bluetooth paired devices - Similar Threads - Controller can't connect

2. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  3. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...
  4. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  5. Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date: I think I am just going to go back to dual booting Centos + Ubuntu with wine. This is ridiculous. Windows is literally the most **** OS. 08b65b97-df97-4248-9bf3-496f51169ced
  6. Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...: Tried 3 controllers, all with latest firmware installed (including a brand new one) . Disconnect every couple seconds. Console is about 10 ft from where I sit, but the controllers disconnect...
  7. My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB: My Xbox one controller halo5 edition can't connect to my samsung m11 with USB but it can connect to my PC what happen and how can I do. Can you help me please T-T...
  8. NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...: Estimado.- previo saludos, no puedo conectar mi control con la consola xbox 360. No tengo el cable, siempre lo he hecho con el wifi. No se puede conectar. Saludos desde Peru....
  9. I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc: My pc is a toshiba with windows 8.1 and it does not let me connect my xbox one control because it says that the controller is not available, I got into the device manager but can not find any...
  10. Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?: I've been trying to connect my Xbox one rock band guitar controller to my pic for GH3+ but the game won't recognize the input with the wireless adapter. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?...