Xbox controller can hear friends but not game audio
Discus and support Xbox controller can hear friends but not game audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox elite 2 controller that I can hear my friends but not the game audio. This has only just started to happen. They can hear me. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sharon ., Nov 6, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox controller can hear friends but not game audio
Loading...
-
Xbox controller can hear friends but not game audio - Similar Threads - controller hear friends
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...
in XBoX on ConsolesI just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working... -
If I use wireless headphones and connect them to my Xbox controller, can other people hear...
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I use wireless headphones and connect them to my Xbox controller, can other people hear...: If I use wireless headphones and connect them to my Xbox controller, can other people hear me talk? 4e3af475-71a7-4545-adef-9210e1c7b669 -
I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...
in XBoX on ConsolesI updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...: I updated the controller but I still can't access the chat mixer, and I can't hear the game audio through the headset. What can I do? d9324c3d-587d-4c2f-b3ec-a0a336097b0a -
I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking...
in XBoX on ConsolesI’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking...: I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking in party but they can’t hear me. I’m not muted, I updated my controller. Idk what to do...