Xbox controller behaving erratically on windows 10 for Fifa 20

Discus and support Xbox controller behaving erratically on windows 10 for Fifa 20 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Right, so, I've spent 2 days & around 6 hours in total to try & fix and issue I've been having with my official xbox one controller while using it with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KingJoker47, Nov 26, 2019.

1. KingJoker47
    KingJoker47 Guest

Right, so, I've spent 2 days & around 6 hours in total to try & fix and issue I've been having with my official xbox one controller while using it with fifa 20 on my windows 10 PC, now, the controller itself works fine, I made all the necessary checks, tested
    it with other games, made sure all drivers are up to date, made sure directX was up to date, made sure the button mapping was correct, I've even purchased another controller & used my sons as well, all of them encountering the exact same error, bare in mind
    that this issue didn't exist in September & that all of these controllers work correctly in every other game... upon advice from an EA support member I also attempted to fix the xinput1_3 and even that did not work, I've tried different cables, different ports,
    used xbox accessories app in order to perform a controller update... NOTHING!

so, i'm at my wits end, what other possible reason could these controllers be doing what they're doing & because its game specific, I have to say it must be fifa but I've also tried uninstalling & reinstalling, clearing the cache, deleting profiles etc etc…
    this issue has come from absolutely no where & there are literally no issues like this recorded anywhere online, only ones for PS4...

so please, please, please! someone help me, I've got a degree in IT... the fact that I can't figure this out is making me balder than I already am,

regards.

:)

KingJoker47, Nov 26, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello KingJoker47,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This definitely seems to be a unique issue, as I am not able to find other instances of this issue either. Just in case some background apps are causing this issue, have you tried performing a clean boot? A
    “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Check out this link for detailed information and steps: How to perform a clean
    boot in windows
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One controller behaving erratically.

4. PietervdW Win User

Menu behaving erratic

unplug the console for five minutes. The plug back in, the if you can plug in the controller to the console and update the controller. And check settings under wireless and select restart wireless should help
    Hi, I had the unit unplugged for an entire day. Wired the controller directly to the console. Restarted but still same erratic behaviour when trying to navigate the screen.

Any other suggestions?
  5. PietervdW Win User

Menu behaving erratic

unplug the console for five minutes. The plug back in, the if you can plug in the controller to the console and update the controller. And check settings under wireless and select restart wireless should help

Hi, I had the unit unplugged for an entire day. Wired the controller directly to the console. Restarted but still same erratic behaviour when trying to navigate the screen.

Any other suggestions?
    I eventually managed to get to the Settings and did a Reset (without deleting the apps and games) - the XBox wireless controllers seems to be over- or under responsive - either jumping all over the place or not reacting at all. Should I get them serviced?
    Also checked that they have the latest firmware and this was fine.
  6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Menu behaving erratic

Thema:

1. Xbox controller behaving erratically on windows 10 for Fifa 20 - Similar Threads - controller behaving erratically

2. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  3. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  4. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  5. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  6. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  7. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  8. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  9. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  10. Controller joystick doesn't behave properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller joystick doesn't behave properly: I have two controllers, a ps4 and Nintendo switch controller.. the ps4 left joystick flat out doesn't work and Nintendo switch controller is weirder. Left joystick works but when you go left it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fifa 20 controller issues behaving eractically