xbox controller bad quality

Discus and support xbox controller bad quality in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Excuse me for my poor english but I want to ask a question about xbox controller build quality i bought my xbox ss 4 moths ago and the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ahmad alrbaeei, Nov 12, 2022.

1. xbox controller bad quality

Excuse me for my poor english but I want to ask a question about xbox controller build quality i bought my xbox ss 4 moths ago and the controller sticks started drifting after 1 moth of playing ( it was less than a month but it started getting annoying after a moth)

and the plastic shell is so weak it's sad because i love using xbox controller its so comfortable but it have a bad quality

:)

ahmad alrbaeei, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ahmad, I'm sorry about the situation.

That's not supposed to happen, clearly.

The best I can advise in this situation would be to call the repair, friend

Click on this link, if your console appears in your account click on it or register it.

After clicking on it, go to ''online service''. In the category put ''accessories'' and next to ''standard control'' and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

why are xbox one controllers so faulty and wear out fast and unreliable compared to other xbox controller generatioms

I have 5 controllers for the xbox one. None of them had any issues so far. So for me it is not a Bad quality for the controllers.

Sorry to hear that you have that issues with your controllers...
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

The 360 controllers were far better quality.

Had some problems myself with xbox one controllers too
  5. DAN212 Win User

my friend got 5th pad, cause 4 was broken again. it can be cap or trigger. i got just second for this half of year, 1-st pad broke pretty fast, it was lb button
  6. tejo chase Win User

Wow 5 controllers in two years that's crazy I know many people have had issues with controllers but I've never really had too many issues the controllers I have currently including an elite I've had for around 18 months with no issues
Thema:

1. xbox controller bad quality - Similar Threads - controller bad quality

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  5. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2
  6. I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...: I sent in a elite controller in warranty still with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not fixed with no explanation why. The controller was in great condition otherwise. What is this...
  7. I have an xbox series x controller that developed bad stick drift after 7 months. Warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an xbox series x controller that developed bad stick drift after 7 months. Warranty...: After 7 months of light use i got bad analog stick drift and n ow the controller is useless. I am disabled and have very little money, buying this controller took some sacrifice I can't afford...
  8. NEW Controller Series S..(BAD LS ALREADY)will not walk forward!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW Controller Series S..(BAD LS ALREADY)will not walk forward!!!!: ..1st posted as a reply and not a New Question. This is ridiculous. First time buyer of an Xbox. Previous PlayStation user for many many years. I'm much older now, use the console much less,...
  9. Why are x box controllers so bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are x box controllers so bad?: Am spending to much money buying x box controllers they last 2 months maybe 3 i wonder if Playstation controllers have bad quality ? 85542b73-302f-4266-beb1-87e0937803a0
  10. New Twitch app update - bad 15m auto dim & xbox remote control forward/play/pause buttons ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Twitch app update - bad 15m auto dim & xbox remote control forward/play/pause buttons ...: The new Twitch app update that I had to install last night has some major issues, that make the experience worse then it was before: - The screen dims after about 10/15 mins. - I can no longer...