Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date...

Discus and support Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox always updates at the worst times. Im always in a middle of a very important ranked match that if i leave then i get banned for 30 minutes and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by D 123 Damin, Mar 29, 2020.

1. D 123 Damin
    D 123 Damin Guest

Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date...

My xbox always updates at the worst times. Im always in a middle of a very important ranked match that if i leave then i get banned for 30 minutes and lose points, so of course my stupid xbox thinks its smart to force an update when im in the middle of
    one of the matches. This has happened three times and im done with it, so if you know how to fix it please tell me.

:)

D 123 Damin, Mar 29, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date when I play it

Have you turned auto-update? It seems to me that my box always updates overnight. Sorry for your trouble.
  3. julosjc Win User

Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date when I play it

agree, once it sets to this feature, it'll download while you sleep, it'll be problem of the past
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please set your console to Instant On and choose the option to keep games updated. You can do this by going to My Games & Apps then Queue. You'll see the options in the lower right side of the screen

This will allow updates to games and console when you're not using it
  5. KRS 0NE Win User

Is the ranking system broken?

If you can't rank up it's not the ranking system that's the problem it's how you're playing. Even if you fight a rank 10 levels above you, the points you lose from it is marginal. I've lost to someone 10-15 ranks above me on a rank up match, then went into
    the next match and it was still a rank up match because i barely lost any points.

I say this coming from some one who couldn't get past rank 4 and was doing the 1-4-1 shuffle as well. I kept playing and then finally made it to rank 5. You basically just need to keep putting in time and learn you character more.
  6. DoIphn Win User

Updates with the Xbox insider program

Hello, throughout the time that I have been playing xbox, this has never happened to me, I was within a ranked game of rainbow six siege when an update that I cannot skip comes up, ultimately leaving my team behind to lose. I believe that there
    should be a change to this, or I would like to opt out if the xbox update preview, thanks
    Hello, I also play Rainbow Six Siege my self and It's a Wonderful game but there is one way to know about updates and patch:

- Go to the Rainbow Six Siege Ubisoft site and make sure to know about the dates.

Let me know if there is anything else and I wish you the best gaming, message me if you want to play! :)

Have a nice day,

Thema:

1. Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date... - Similar Threads - constantly making lose

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  4. Xbox Controller Constant disconection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Constant disconection: I've had this problem with every single Xbox controller I have purchased so I figured it my computer at fault. The controller has been updated with the accessories app and new batteries have been...
  5. Constant controller disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant controller disconnect: Hi there, For the past few months, I've been experiencing the following symptoms with all of my controllers with my Xbox Series X: Intermittently disconnecting and reconnecting a few moments...
  6. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...: Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb
  7. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  8. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  9. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  10. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....