Xbox Consoles

Discus and support Xbox Consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i would like to say this and i don't care if it never happens. any ways i would like all xbox consoles to add in a system update to their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dragon_Lover76, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Xbox Consoles

hello

i would like to say this and i don't care if it never happens.

any ways i would like all xbox consoles to add in a system update to their settings so every xbox console blah+ can go to settings and

get an update for their consoles!!! why you ask because Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 has a built in system update under settings and makes it alot easyer for me to update my system then it is to update my nephew's xbox every time seeing we don't have
    the cash to pay for xbox live just to get a console update which is real pain and pointless to deal with looking on youtube to find where to go on the console to get the system update

:)

Dragon_Lover76, Oct 13, 2017
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Digital games on console question

So, reading up about this, it seems the Xbox 360 DRM controls have changed now too, so either console you can change your home console every four months.

Digital Rights Management | Xbox Licence Transfer | Xbox DRM - Xbox.com

You don't need any kind of kit, just go to Xbox.com for your 360, or in the Xbox One dashboard and change your home console.

The one difference I identify between the two systems is the console license on the 360 assigns to the console the game is first downloaded to, whereas the One, it's whatever your home console is regardless of where you download it.

Munkey Boy, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Xbox Consoles

Hi there,

On the Xbox console, you can set it to do automatic updates, Live is not required - Go to Settings > System > Updates. Then select Keep My Console up to date.

More info on this can be found here.

Mistress Sara, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

xbox console

Hi CausalSpring6,

What exactly are you attempting to accomplish by connecting your Xbox 360 console to your PC? Are you just trying to use the display? Is it a laptop? Desktop? All-in-one?

Let us know the details, and we can go from there.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

XBOX ON CONSOLE

If you're looking for a hub for the console your best bet would be to check your local gaming store or an online service such as Amazon. However, some external hard drives do have USB ports that you can connect other devices to as well.

Be aware though that these devices will put a strain on the USB port that they are plugged into
  7. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox console

Hi KatrinaC,

sorry to hear. You talking about the Classic XBOX? Reformatting the hard drive will remove all data on the memory unit, once that is complete you can run the "Initial setup" for the console found under the System Settings. Just be aware, if you wish
    to reformat the hard drive you will need the console's serial number and this can be found under "System Info", via the System Settings and then console settings.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  8. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox console

Hi Katrina,

To do a factory rest of the console try these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

1. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games &
        apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

For additional information use this link How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
  9. LGN illicitguid Win User

Xbox on consoles

I just needed to get a new usb cord thanks for the help
Thema:

Xbox Consoles

1. Xbox Consoles - Similar Threads - Consoles

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  5. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  10. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0