Xbox Consoles and Game Questions

Discus and support Xbox Consoles and Game Questions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can the Wifi in the Xbox One and/or Xbox Series X/S be permanently removed? If so, can you explain? Do the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S game discs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bumper123, Mar 15, 2022.

  1. Bumper123
    Bumper123 Guest

    Xbox Consoles and Game Questions


    Can the Wifi in the Xbox One and/or Xbox Series X/S be permanently removed? If so, can you explain?

    Do the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S game discs contain the full game content, so to be played off-line without internet access?

    Can the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S play audio CD's or DVD's? or is an APP required? If so what is the APP name?

    If the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X/S can play audio CD's with or without the APP, can the systems also rip the music to the harddrive? Or is the APP also needed?

    Can 2 Xbox Ones and Xbox Series X/S be connected together to play games head to head offline?

    Are the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X/S backward capable with previous Xbox games?

    Thank you in advance for the answers.

    :)
     
    Bumper123, Mar 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Bumper123 Win User

    Xbox Consoles and Game Questions

    So you mean the Wifi can not be removed permanently? And does these answers apply to both consoles (Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S? Thank you.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox Consoles and Game Questions

    Probably you can remove the adapter, but won't be something that will be beneficial

    Answer applies to both, of course, the DVDs/CDs ones depends on the console as some don't have disc reader
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox Consoles and Game Questions

    Hi Bumper123! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    1.- we can't give you steps to modify the hardware on the console, as this could lead to a big malfunction

    2.- The game disc contains the full game information, but, usually this are manufactured and deliver long before the game launches, so at the moment of the installation there almost surely will be an update, but anyway the ganes are installed on the console, you only use the disc for the license

    3.- yes it can play audio CDs and DVDs, you need the blue ray player app for it

    4.- if you mean to copy the music from the disc to the hard drive, no the console can't do this

    5.- This consoles don't support lan games, all games are trough Xbox live

    5.- this is the list for the backwards compatible games

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compa...
  5. Shinnizle Win User

    Xbox live

    As long as the Xbox One console in question is set as the Home Xbox of the profile with the Game Pass subscription, any profile that signs in to that console will share the subscription while on it.
  6. WIREMONKEY Win User

    Sudden loss of online gaming capability …

    Dan,

    No, this is not a Destiny question -- as I stated, this has to do with all xbox one games -- and the game console itself.
Thema:

Xbox Consoles and Game Questions

Loading...
  1. Xbox Consoles and Game Questions - Similar Threads - Consoles Game Questions

  2. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  3. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  4. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone

    in XboX Insiders
    An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone: With most modern games, the disc has basically become a Proof of Ownership rather than the actual game. You can install it digitally, but without the disc inserted, the console tells you that you...
  7. Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega)

    in XboX Insiders
    Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega): I’m in Preview Omega, which I believe shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever. I couldn’t report it on Xbox, so I am doing so on this subreddit. I’ve been experiencing issues with the Xbox guide...
  8. Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console

    in XboX Insiders
    Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console: Can I play Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the Xbox Gen 1 on my Xbox Series X? submitted by /u/6ThatDude9 [link] [comments]
  9. Phone Screen integrated into Game Console Controller

    in XboX Insiders
    Phone Screen integrated into Game Console Controller: Max profits by integrating phone screen into game console controller where the phone screen display artwork and additional controls via touch, or swipe. submitted by /u/Automatic_Lawyer_811...
  10. Will the Postal Games ever come to Xbox consoles/Microsoft Store?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the Postal Games ever come to Xbox consoles/Microsoft Store?: Xbox is known for it's large collection of games, so why not have 3 more? Postal Redux, Brain Damaged, And Postal 4? Soon to come, Postal 2 Redux, aswell. What's their issue? submitted by...